Good Luck against Buffalo (1 Viewer)

magoo

Very Banned
Reaction score
After watching the Saints rip the Eagles apart last week it is my opionion that the Saints are the team to beat in the NFC.

I have the Saints listed as the No. 1 team in the NFC http://www.2010-super-bowl.com/home.html

I will be shocked if the Bills D is able to slow down Brew Brees & Co.

Plus it's so easy to root for Brees as his story of perseverance is a good one. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he seems to be far from a Prima-Donna.

I don't know who he is but I really like that website

I honestly think that Bills fans have moved to the top of my "Classy Fan Base" list, even if this isn't one of them.

They've come into our house, played the war of words games without getting all uppity and childish and actually given out some useful information about their city and their team.

+1 to the Bills fans!

What makes you think he's a Bills fan?

I was speaking of Bills fans in general, not necessarily about him as I don't know if he is or isn't.

A few years back we tailgated with some of them and for the very most part the entire herd was cool.

Why You are absolutely right. I'm a cantankerous nearly blind codger. But I still see better than many "pundits"

My Site is all about the rising crescendo that leads to the Super Bowl.

Although not a Saints fan I have followed the NFL all my life and, for me, this is one of the best stories in all of sports.

The Saints playing the say the Steelers (defense) in the Super Bowl would make for a great great game.

Enough of the Giants, Eagles Dallas nonsense. None could hold a candle to the Saints.

My Background is in Radio... Just thought I'd give this writing Biz a try.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom