Good Luck Brady (1 Viewer)

What is this thread. Brady is a prick. He's a narcissist and a terrible teammate. I hope he chokes.
He may be a prick but pretty well liked by just about everyone.
He may be narcissistic but what good QB isn't?
Terrible teammate? Not on board with that one. Again everyone who's ever played with him loves him. In 20 years has anyone ever said anything bad about him? His teammates would kill for him, arguably best leader ever.

I find both QBs particularly loathsome. Brady for his crybaby antics on the field and Rodgers for being completely unlikable.

Can't disagree with that. Probably two biggest whiners in the game.

He may be a prick but pretty well liked by just about everyone.
He may be narcissistic but what good QB isn't?
Terrible teammate? Not on board with that one. Again everyone who's ever played with him loves him. In 20 years has anyone ever said anything bad about him? His teammates would kill for him, arguably best leader ever.
He cusses and berates his teammates every week. Today you could send him mouth the word "idiot" when his offensive lineman false started. Go buy his jersey if you want, but the guy is an a hole.

I have never been a Brady hater. I think he whines too much but have always admired his will to win. That said, I will pull for him next because I can't stand Rodgers. After that, I will pull for either the Bills or the Chiefs in the Superbowl. The NFL has become what I hated about the NBA. Driven by one player. Brady came to the Bucs and pulled a bunch of superstars with him. That is not what won the game tonight...but it is what I have grown to hate about professional sports. If you don't like it...then stop it. Congrats to Brady and the Bucs. Unfortunately I have just watched my last Saints game.

Sorry the Bucs are not a legit Superbowl team.

I hope Aaron Rodgers beats them.

I can't stand the luck that follows Brady especially in the playoffs.

The Tuck Rule, Wilson throwing interception at goal line in Superbowl, a crappy AFC East division the years he plays, etc.

Plus he goes home to his mansion and his much richer supermodel wife.

The guy has not only won at life but he has conquered it.

He needs some bad luck to go his way for a change.

Pulling for the Bills

He cusses and berates his teammates every week. Today you could send him mouth the word "idiot" when his offensive lineman false started. Go buy his jersey if you want, but the guy is an a hole.
Again, you might think he is an ahole but literally no one else does, including the guys he berating. Give me the guy who demands excellence from his teammates and has his teammates respond to him. This isn't midget football it's the NFL. Im not a fan of this league to watch the QB of my team go " awe shucks, gee whiz" when his teammates mess up. I watch for my team to win, don't give 2 craps if someone is an ahole or not. Saints seemed to even love Brady after the game......yes I'd buy that jersey. In the off season we were all very close to having a #12 Saints jersey with his name on it!!

I hate him. He jilts pregnant women and leaves his team so they have to hire a quarterback who can't play and likes to wear babushkas.

Brees is the greatest to ever wear a Saints uniform. Brady is the GOAT to ever play in the NFL. Only a fool would deny it. Am sure the viewpoint would be different if Brady had been our QB for the last so many years.

I'll pull for Tampa the rest of the way. Brady or no Brady They're not the falcons after all.

I hate him. He jilts pregnant women and leaves his team so they have to hire a quarterback who can't play and likes to wear babushkas.
Lol...to be fair to Brady, she called him some time after they broke up and told him she was pregnant. Last time I checked, Belichick was trying to dump Brady for years. If Pats were left with no QB then that's on Belichick since he's the GM too😁. Think Saints will be caught in that situation?

I think you need to find some he excuses not to like him, those two don't hold water!😁

Im packers from here, just because I dont want Tampa hosting their own Superbowl.

Lol...to be fair to Brady, she called him some time after they broke up and told him she was pregnant. Last time I checked, Belichick was trying to dump Brady for years. If Pats were left with no QB then that's on Belichick since he's the GM too😁. Think Saints will be caught in that situation?

I think you need to find some he excuses not to like him, those two don't hold water!😁
I don't know him. He's not in my life. I can make up stuff if I want. Just like ARod kicks puppies.

How did the OP get 10 likes while ending the post with "I have just watched my last Saints game"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom