Good luck from Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

Let me introduce you to Chase Daniel. He has not earned more but he has still earned a whole lot and actually done much less.

Sam Bradford is set to make up to $20 million this year as the starting quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals. That will bring his lifetime earnings to over $134 million!!

Greetings all. Eagles fan from Spokane Washington, hometown of Steve Gleason.

Good luck Sunday, you are going to need it with gods favorite QB Nick Foles rolling into town.

What hurt you the most was the refs.. they kept calling holding and all that did was turn a 4 minute drive to and a 9 minute drive...

You were courteous and receptive to courtesy, and established trust with the embarrassing truths about your team.

You are welcome back to SR.com, DE7 and StN. Good game yesterday.

Thinly Veiled Profanity
What hurt you the most was the refs.. they kept calling holding and all that did was turn a 4 minute drive to and a 9 minute drive...
That hold that wasn’t there in that taysom hill Touchdown throw was outrageous. Those refs were trying so hard to [ :nono: - no veiled profanity - mod edit] up our swag on offense but we kept over coming and moving them chains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our secondary and linebackers get major props today. The pass rush put pressure on foles but never got there...they were always a step late. Coverage held up and excellent tackling after the catch. Wish we didn't lose rankins. Gonna miss that guy in the middle.

All I am saying is that losing Brandon Brooks really jacked up the offense. It probably would not have mattered in the end but it really hurt the run game.

We lost Sheldon Rankins, who is a huge key to our defense.

We also had OL playing who probably shouldn’t have been, but gutted it out since it’s the playoffs.

Injuries were major factors for both teams.

Great win for the Saints. We battled but could not overcome injuries and Swartz!

You guys played hard. We lost a stud too.
And my true opinion we are the better team this year, and overcame a great start for y’all, added intensity from y’all, and a missed FG that ices it sooner.

Mad respect for how your team brought it.

Bottom line is this year, Eagles needed some help to get in the playoffs; fluke luck to advance out of the wild card. Something had to give. And though we were a bit rusty, the Saints took control of their season and didn't need any of that.

Bottom line is this year, Eagles needed some help to get in the playoffs; fluke luck to advance out of the wild card. Something had to give. And though we were a bit rusty, the Saints took control of their season and didn't need any of that.

Exactly.

I’ll tell ya Marsha, I’m getting texts from friends all over and none are giving us any chance against the Rams.

I think if we are healthy enough on that o line (they gutted thru that Eagle game imo) we can absolutely beat them again....but all I’m hearing is we have ZERO shot of beating them now that they have CJ and have Talib back.

Exactly.

I’ll tell ya Marsha, I’m getting texts from friends all over and none are giving us any chance against the Rams.

I think if we are healthy enough on that o line (they gutted thru that Eagle game imo) we can absolutely beat them again....but all I’m hearing is we have ZERO shot of beating them now that they have CJ and have Talib back.
Good. So Payton has more to prove.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom