Good Morning Football (1 Viewer)

Noisemaker

Loud in the Plaza
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to say how much I enjoy watching Good Morning Football every morning. It's fun to watch and everyone on it is really funny. I am sure that there are some who don't like it, but I do, and it's a great way to start my mornings.

Anyone else enjoy it?

OP
Noisemaker

Noisemaker

Loud in the Plaza
Reaction score
For those who do not know, Good Morning Football is on NFL Network.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I prefer the old format. But I like Kay Adam's better than the previous two ladies. Shes much more knowledgeable. I also really enjoy listening to Nate Burlesons take on things. The other two guys focus way too much on fantasy for my liking.

Last edited:

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
the old format was better but only because it gave better looks at Nicole Zaloumis, Erin Coscarelli, and Molly Qerim.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7NI51Il5BeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The old show got way too silly though with the dancing thing and was getting further and further away from football. The new format should just be called "Morning fantasy football". Also not a fan of Burleson....he tries to be too smooth/hip or something and it comes across a little creepy or fake to me. Doesn't really matter.....none of the shows ever talk about the saints so I don't watch them anymore after the previous 3 women stopped being on there regularly. I only watched for the legs then anyhow. I already know as much as I need to know about dallas, any NY team, and seattle.

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
the old format was better but only because it gave better looks at Nicole Zaloumis, Erin Coscarelli, and Molly Qerim.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7NI51Il5BeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The old show got way too silly though with the dancing thing and was getting further and further away from football. The new format should just be called "Morning fantasy football". Also not a fan of Burleson....he tries to be too smooth/hip or something and it comes across a little creepy or fake to me. Doesn't really matter.....none of the shows ever talk about the saints so I don't watch them anymore after the previous 3 women stopped being on there regularly. I only watched for the legs then anyhow. I already know as much as I need to know about dallas, any NY team, and seattle.
Cringe

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If I wanted to watch comedy I'd watch comedy central.

I already know about Tom Brady and the Seattle Seahawks and the Cowpies........:angryrazz:

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They're trying to copy the whole Good Morning America approach and that show is the poorest, most dumbed down, pop culture, excuse for a news program of them all. NFL and ESPN are adopting these models and so I've learned to get my news and information from sites like this one.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah it took a few weeks for it to grow on me, but I enjoy this show. It took that group some time to get rid of their initial awkwardness together but now they have pretty good chemistry.

And who wouldn't want to look at Kay Adams every morning? Not only is she good looking, but unlike much of the other talent they hire, she knows her football stuff. She's one of the best FFL analysts out there.

I do agree about Nate though...he seems a little fake at times.

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gmfb is pretty good they keep things interesting they all seem to know their stuff

Nov23

Rookie
Reaction score

10/10 post

tak

Patience pays..SB champs!
Reaction score
More like Good Morning Patriots & Cowboys. I don't care for it myself.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score

wow - that's really hard to look at :no: Are you guys watching the show for football news or........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Blessedog The Raiders played Saints Football and Won Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Raiders: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Nightshade If 2020 was a football team lol Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Fan confidence high as Saints head to Vegas for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints can attack the Raiders through the air tonight on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders odds, line: NFL picks, Monday Night Football predictions from model on 100-65 roll SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No sleep, all football: How Sean Payton got his foot in the NFL door thanks to Jon Gruden Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Patriots vs. Seahawks: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints social media reactions to Joe Burrow’s Thursday Night Football debut Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bengals vs. Browns: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Roddy White gets consideration for Pro Football HoF...but Colston doesn't Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 47
El Caliente N/S Pro Football Hall of Fame First Year Nominees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
Social media reactions to Monday Night Football snoozefest Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Titans vs. Broncos: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Steelers vs. Giants: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Making sense of pandemic football policies in New Orleans while applying common sense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Twitter reactions to Chiefs dominating win on Thursday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0