Good Morning Football (1 Viewer)

Noisemaker

Loud for Our Team
Reaction score
Hey, just wanted to say how much I enjoy watching Good Morning Football every morning. It's fun to watch and everyone on it is really funny. I am sure that there are some who don't like it, but I do, and it's a great way to start my mornings.

Anyone else enjoy it?

For those who do not know, Good Morning Football is on NFL Network.

I prefer the old format. But I like Kay Adam's better than the previous two ladies. Shes much more knowledgeable. I also really enjoy listening to Nate Burlesons take on things. The other two guys focus way too much on fantasy for my liking.

Last edited:
the old format was better but only because it gave better looks at Nicole Zaloumis, Erin Coscarelli, and Molly Qerim.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7NI51Il5BeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The old show got way too silly though with the dancing thing and was getting further and further away from football. The new format should just be called "Morning fantasy football". Also not a fan of Burleson....he tries to be too smooth/hip or something and it comes across a little creepy or fake to me. Doesn't really matter.....none of the shows ever talk about the saints so I don't watch them anymore after the previous 3 women stopped being on there regularly. I only watched for the legs then anyhow. I already know as much as I need to know about dallas, any NY team, and seattle.

the old format was better but only because it gave better looks at Nicole Zaloumis, Erin Coscarelli, and Molly Qerim.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7NI51Il5BeE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The old show got way too silly though with the dancing thing and was getting further and further away from football. The new format should just be called "Morning fantasy football". Also not a fan of Burleson....he tries to be too smooth/hip or something and it comes across a little creepy or fake to me. Doesn't really matter.....none of the shows ever talk about the saints so I don't watch them anymore after the previous 3 women stopped being on there regularly. I only watched for the legs then anyhow. I already know as much as I need to know about dallas, any NY team, and seattle.

Cringe

If I wanted to watch comedy I'd watch comedy central.

I already know about Tom Brady and the Seattle Seahawks and the Cowpies........:angryrazz:

They're trying to copy the whole Good Morning America approach and that show is the poorest, most dumbed down, pop culture, excuse for a news program of them all. NFL and ESPN are adopting these models and so I've learned to get my news and information from sites like this one.

Yeah it took a few weeks for it to grow on me, but I enjoy this show. It took that group some time to get rid of their initial awkwardness together but now they have pretty good chemistry.

And who wouldn't want to look at Kay Adams every morning? Not only is she good looking, but unlike much of the other talent they hire, she knows her football stuff. She's one of the best FFL analysts out there.

I do agree about Nate though...he seems a little fake at times.

Gmfb is pretty good they keep things interesting they all seem to know their stuff

10/10 post

More like Good Morning Patriots & Cowboys. I don't care for it myself.

wow - that's really hard to look at :no: Are you guys watching the show for football news or........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom