Good News : Colston 'optimistic' (1 Viewer)

MackeyM

atakapa refugee
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

As per The Advocate news:

"Marques Colston said his ankle is much improved since Sunday. "I'm definitely optimistic about playing Sunday at Atlanta," Colston said, "I'm actually surprised by the progress to this point. I've still got a lot of time."

Even if he isn't ready to go against Atlanta, his comments are encouraging that the injury isn't as bad as originally thought and that he'll be back soon.

Other injury notables are Ernie Conwell returned to practice Wednesday.

Copper participated in team drills but is still suffering from an ankle injury.

Fred Thomas had his right hand in sling after having surgery to repair a torn ligament in his thumb.

Stecker was out with an ankle injury.

Safety Bryan Scott also out with a boot on his left foot.

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
Stecker has been money this year (with the exception of that one pass that bounced off his chest and was returned for a TD against the Ravens). Over half of Stecker's receptions are for first downs. I wouldn't be surprised if Karney's receptions increase.

Redfish

© Geaux Saints!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Stecker has been money this year (with the exception of that one pass that bounced off his chest and was returned for a TD against the Ravens). Over half of Stecker's receptions are for first downs. I wouldn't be surprised if Karney's receptions increase.
I totally agree on Stecker _ the guy is a bruiser when he's given the opportunity.

Good news on Colston ... :worthy:

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This thread made my day. Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum brothers and sisters and their families.

srenner

C-R-U-N-K.....
Reaction score
I agree on Stecker, and I really like the way that Payton has used him all year long. I have to admit that when he got hurt in the Titans game I thought his spot on this team was gone.

Great news on Colston.

So, did Freddy Thomas suck on his thumb to much or what? And way to go B.Scott, miss your return to Atlanta.... former falcon bumb....

BayouVisions

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Excellent news! Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Saints fans. We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Coach, Colston, Brees, Bush, Deuce, Horn and the rest of the team. This is my favorite team of all time. WHO DAT!
Oh, also its great to see a Saints player in the background of the Macey's Thanksgiving Parade. Its a huge picture of Reggies face.

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

As per The Advocate news:

"Marques Colston said his ankle is much improved since Sunday. "I'm definitely optimistic about playing Sunday at Atlanta," Colston said, "I'm actually surprised by the progress to this point. I've still got a lot of time." .
Chat...

Great news; thanks for sharing.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Given what existed 365 days ago, we truly have a lot to be thankful for. Geaux Saints.

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Fred Thomas will be back in the lineup after suffering from 3rd degree burns last week against the Bengals. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)