Good News : Colston 'optimistic' (1 Viewer)

so I take it he has not practiced this week.

Fred Thomas had his right hand in sling after having surgery to repair a torn ligament in his thumb.

He should be able to start Sunday. It's not like he's ever been able to catch.

AHHH, thats good news but it's still not a "Yea i'm 100% and i'm going to kick some falcon booty...." Which is what I need for my fantasy roster!

WOW, now this is a Early Gift, Colston improving (hope he's not trying to rush things) but nice to know he's Optimistic.

Fred did play play with "The Club" a few years ago.....

AHHH, thats good news but it's still not a "Yea i'm 100% and i'm going to kick some falcon booty...." Which is what I need for my fantasy roster!

Now we all KNOW that's not the humble MC's M.O.! Marques is a very quiet superstar in the making and one of the most admirable qualities he has is his demeanor of not yapping about it but going out on the field and "Getting The Job DONE!"

Of course, I know you aren't putting words into MC's mouth and that you appreciate him as much as anyone on this board. So, let's just pray for a 100% healthy MC and his full performance "Blowing Up!" the falcons this Sunday!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh he has a hurt hand... thats why he kept getting beat deep, stupid me, [*edit - TOS violation]

Well, he got beat three times by arguably the best wide reciever in the game; with a top five quarterback throwing him the ball. I fault the coaching staff for not adjusting, much more than Fred, who was in over his head from the start. We really miss Roman Harper.

I agree with Crosswatt on this one -- Should have been more safety support for Johnson just as there should be for Steve Smith in December

Of course when the QB has all day and then another month to get rid of the ball, it does have a tendency to show the flaws in coverage a lot more. After all, the perfect pass beats the perfect coverage. The front 7 lacks pressure on the QB, it has for the last few weeks, and until it gets better, the DBs will continue to get burned.

On another note - has anyone heard whether or not Colston is practicing today?

COLSTON UPDATE: Wide receiver Marques Colston fully participated at practice Thursday but is still listed as questionable.

did he practice today? i think we can answer our own question...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom