Good news if you are going to Vegas this weekend! (1 Viewer)

The bars have been open on the strip for a while now.
The reason for the bars outside of the strip opening are due to our governor not being able to walk outside without getting harassed or being denied fast food.
New Orleans still in Phase 2 too. Someone needs to start denying Latoya her fast food.

since bars and restaurants are some of the biggest spreaders of covid i can see why everyone is so anxious to rush back in to them
...no...wait 'can't' i can't see why everyone is so anxious to rush back in

The reason bars are the biggest challenge, is ibecause when folks get a few drinks in them, they become a bit oblivious to being careful. They tend to get just a wee bit stupid! Restaurants serve alcohol as well and the same applies, but in a much lesser way. Same with reception venues. But the kicker is, places of worship. They are no less a place to gather, but no alcohol is served. It is the alcohol factor that is the common factor, with bars and restaurants.

Maybe the Tennessee governor knows something many others do not know and that suddenly after the election, bars and restaurants will have found a cure? I donā€™t know. It is a mystery. šŸ˜‚

bad news is vegas is getting trashier and trashier each day with the clientele that is coming here.

if you seat people 6 seats apart you can put 12,382 fans in the dome and 6,191 if you want to be extremely safe. I just can never get used to a Saints game in the dome without the people who inspired the team to greatness.

2 empty seats and 1 empty row between is 1 person per six seats.

6 seats apart (5 empty seats between) and 2 empty rows is 1 person per 15 seats 73208/15 = 4,660 fans.

maybe every 6th seat and stagger the rows so that the mean distance is around 3 seats. That would give you the 12,000

The reason bars are the biggest challenge, is ibecause when folks get a few drinks in them, they become a bit oblivious to being careful. They tend to get just a wee bit stupid! Restaurants serve alcohol as well and the same applies, but in a much lesser way. Same with reception venues. But the kicker is, places of worship. They are no less a place to gather, but no alcohol is served. It is the alcohol factor that is the common factor, with bars and restaurants.

Maybe the Tennessee governor knows something many others do not know and that suddenly after the election, bars and restaurants will have found a cure? I donā€™t know. It is a mystery. šŸ˜‚
And- in a typical bar setting, there is no real way to socially distance people. In most restaurants, people are seated and spaced 6 feet apart. There is no way to do this in a traditional bar (except space at cocktail tables and seating elsewhere in the bar). People are literally butt to elbows in many of the bars out here in Dallas that serve food.

This can be managed in the Dome though.

2 empty seats and 1 empty row between is 1 person per six seats.

6 seats apart (5 empty seats between) and 2 empty rows is 1 person per 15 seats 73208/15 = 4,660 fans.

maybe every 6th seat and stagger the rows so that the mean distance is around 3 seats. That would give you the 12,000
What about getting in or out? Bathrooms? Food?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom