good news (1 Viewer)

picnicwithfish

Geaux SAINTS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
we have a week of no falcon's fans trolling the board!!!!!!!!! i love thinking about them right now trying to think of a way to argue their defense is better than ours.

They are already here saying the Bills are not a good team and T.O. sux and all that. Must suck to WANT to go to another opponents board and 'TRY' to bad talk a team that just dominated!!

They are already here saying the Bills are not a good team and T.O. sux and all that. Must suck to WANT to go to another opponents board and 'TRY' to bad talk a team that just dominated!!

You know its funny, not just them but other media people, teams fans will try to discredit this win as well. We should be very use to it, i'm pretty sure they will do it after each of our wins this season.

They discredited us last week because of Kolb, well Kolb just threw another 300 yard + game today, they are right the guy is just terrible. And i would still take him every day over Edwards.

Away game in a difficult weather situation against a team with a good defense and three good receivers (ar least by reputation ;) ) Essentially blew them out. I guess that makes two flukes and another win against a team that hasn't won since.....oh, scratch that, Detroit won today.

That game was a ****ing nail biter until the 4th quarter. PT23 is the Truth!

call me crazy but i knew that it was only a matter of time until the saints blew it open. i didn't think it would have been by the run.

we have a week of no falcon's fans trolling the board!!!!!!!!! i love thinking about them right now trying to think of a way to argue their defense is better than ours.

No kidding......it will be so nice to have a week without some clueless birdfan trying to explain why the Saints wins mean nothing and their wins mean everything.

That game was a ****ing nail biter until the 4th quarter. PT23 is the Truth!

Maybe I was the only one, but I never felt nervous during the game even when it was only 10-7 in the 4th quarter. In previous seasons I would have been on the edge of my seat, waiting for us to lose another heartbreaker, but I didn't have that today. I guess my mind is finally accepting the fact that this is not the same old Saints and that our defense can actually win us games instead of being the reason that we lose games.

Maybe I was the only one, but I never felt nervous during the game even when it was only 10-7 in the 4th quarter. In previous seasons I would have been on the edge of my seat, waiting for us to lose another heartbreaker, but I didn't have that today. I guess my mind is finally accepting the fact that this is not the same old Saints and that our defense can actually win us games instead of being the reason that we lose games.

you weren't the only one. there is just something different about this team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom