Saints Good stuff here: Saints top 10 plays from ‘21 season (1 Viewer)

My favorite was the hail Mary. I don't know the last time we completed a hail Mary that wasn't called back on a bogus OPI by a referee who shall not be named, where the defender closed his eyes and flopped like he was passing out. 2014 against the 49ers in the dome, but I hardly remember it so don't quote me... 😑
Terrence Copper vs ATL in 2006?

Winston's 72 yd bomb to Deonte in the Wash game has to be top 10. Considering how long that's been missing from the offense, no way you can keep it out. It was a thing of beauty.

I enjoyed and thanks for posting but above is 100% correct....

I would have expected 8 of the 10 to be defense.

And, TS ripping his helmet off after a routine TD catch is not in my top ten.
That TD did not really look top 10, but we did go a long stretch without TDs, so there's that. I think the helmet came loose when it was pinned to the ground by the defender, and he kept rolling. Pulling it the rest of the way off, especially if it was pressing on his face was probably a flow-of-the moment thing. Penalty did not hurt us, though.

I probably would have liked to see an AK clip in there instead of this one.

Winston's 72 yd bomb to Deonte in the Wash game has to be top 10. Considering how long that's been missing from the offense, no way you can keep it out. It was a thing of beauty.
True dat.

(I was watching my recording of that game last night and was wondering have they ever FINED & SUSPENDED that jackwad who did the helmet to helmet hit on Taysom!

And still wondering why he wasn't ejected on the spot for that BLATANT targeted hit to the head AFTER the ball was clearly past Taysom!)

[climbing down off my soap box]

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom