Good Thing This Happened Early (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We always seem to have to face obstacles. Don’t know why our team always has to but hopefully it’s to build us up stronger so we can win more.

It’s good this happened early plus good thing our division kinda sucks right now. We still the best and in it. Don’t give up. BELIEVE.

Believe in what man? The nfl official are doing a number on us week after freaking week. What are we supposed to believe in? the easter bunny, the great pumpkin, Santa claus? A fairly operated professional football league? That's the funniest funny of all!:funny1::theclown:

Believe in what man? The nfl official are doing a number on us week after freaking week. What are we supposed to believe in? the easter bunny, the great pumpkin, Santa claus? A fairly operated professional football league? That's the funniest funny of all!:funny1::theclown:

I get you. Goodell is a clown and the league is horrible w/ calls against us. The officials are horrible but the players were not that great for us today either especially on Offense.

It’s US against the league. We have to beat them. It’s saying/doing a a lot but we have to. We knew that coming into this season.

I can deal with losing, lord knows I've dealt with that enough being a Saints fan. But to constantly have the deck stacked against you week, after week, after week is just tiresome and emotionally deflating. It's one thing to lose with your team competing on a level playing field but it's obviously not the case anymore. I've lost just about all motivation to watch football on sundays , something I've done since I'm 7 years old. It's really depressing.

I can deal with losing, lord knows I've dealt with that enough being a Saints fan. But to constantly have the deck stacked against you week, after week, after week is just tiresome and emotionally deflating. It's one thing to lose with your team competing on a level playing field but it's obviously not the case anymore. I've lost just about all motivation to watch football on sundays , something I've done since I'm 7 years old. It's really depressing.

I feel you. But all we have at these times is HOPE and FAITH.

We always seem to have to face obstacles. Don’t know why our team always has to but hopefully it’s to build us up stronger so we can win more.

It’s good this happened early plus good thing our division kinda sucks right now. We still the best and in it. Don’t give up. BELIEVE.

Forgive me if the religious speak of “believe!” ring hollow. We were robbed last year out of a legacy altering championship for Brees, then as an added insult, we lose Brees, potentially derailing the 2019 season, to the same piece of work team that robbed us, with a bunch of bull shirt calls that all but stole any opportunity for a road win.

This is not church. It’s a broken sport.

I’m upset too guys and I’m all for rioting and protesting w/ the best of them but if your team isn’t even doing that, (they’re mad too but they aren’t gonna stop playing) what is your answer? Just stop watching and supporting them. No, I don’t choose that. I support them wholeheartedly. Not the NFL. Not Goodell. THE SAINTS. I SUPPORT THEM. You can call it whatever you want but I know they need us more than anything especially right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom