Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night (1 Viewer)

The only player they have that scares me is Ruggs. If he can stay healthy he is going to be a stud for a long time.

The only player they have that scares me is Ruggs. If he can stay healthy he is going to be a stud for a long time.
Ruggs was dinged today. I don’t know how bad it is. I think it was an ankle.

The only thing that scares me about the Raiders defense is the play style of their safeties. They're aggressive and seem to hit like trucks whenever they have the opening. If we struggle offensively again, then there's something majorly wrong going on behind the scenes. If Ruggs is contained well by Lattimore, then the rest of their offense shouldn't pose much of a threat.

Jacobs is an absolute monster. Ruggs is the least of my concerns.

Jacobs is an absolute monster. Ruggs is the least of my concerns.
Raiders offense line might be the best offense line in football.( that’s with healthy Trent Brown). Still with fourth string Rt Denzelle Good( best sixth man offense lineman that could start on a lot of teams) they still are very potent group. . Te Darren Waller easy a top five Te. D Waller >>>>>>>> Jared Cook . Waller is faster than cook, better receiver, and unlike Cook can block. All the Raiders Te can block and catch F Moreau, and Jason Witten .
Raiders have so many weapons on offense that Gruden has to open up the offense- runs the football a little more than I Like.
Raiders offense is no joke , and they can play against anyone defense. This offense Is way better than the 2016 version that beat You at your house.

The Raiders defense is very very young, and this One might prevent them from winning the game. I expect much better game from the defense this week, as they have some experience now. Tough when made so many changes on defense , to come out and play well when you had no offseason to get up to speed playing with everyone. The offense foundation is very used to playing with each other.

Nothing bout the Raiders worries me. They have some talent at the end of the day their QB is Carr who is Matt Ryan lite. He only looked good cause Carolina's defense is atrocious. Raiders D didn't look to much better. They made Bridgewater look like a ProBowler.

I bet Brees and company is salivating at the opportunity to play against Vegas' defense. Sure Carr and company will put up some stats but it'll come from garbage time when the game is well out reach.

Raiders offense line might be the best offense line in football.( that’s with healthy Trent Brown). Still with fourth string Rt Denzelle Good( best sixth man offense lineman that could start on a lot of teams) they still are very potent group. . Te Darren Waller easy a top five Te. D Waller >>>>>>>> Jared Cook . Waller is faster than cook, better receiver, and unlike Cook can block. All the Raiders Te can block and catch F Moreau, and Jason Witten .
Raiders have so many weapons on offense that Gruden has to open up the offense- runs the football a little more than I Like.
Raiders offense is no joke , and they can play against anyone defense. This offense Is way better than the 2016 version that beat You at your house.

The Raiders defense is very very young, and this One might prevent them from winning the game. I expect much better game from the defense this week, as they have some experience now. Tough when made so many changes on defense , to come out and play well when you had no offseason to get up to speed playing with everyone. The offense foundation is very used to playing with each other.

Haha. Please. The Raiders will be lucky to score over 14.

I watched the Raiders/Panthers today. Neither is a very good team.
Its week 1 relax our offense not winning any awards either. Play calling on offense was straight up dog 💩 💩. Fans talk about teams and players then cry or blame refs when Saints lose to teams they should beat or dominate. We herd the same thing before the playoffs game last year against kirt cousins he sucks well he didn't that game.

Drew Brees looks shot. His arm looks really weak.( what a shame on what was a hall of fame career) . My QBs while no hall of fame can make every throw.

Raiders played well yesterday. I don’t think they’re as good as Tampa but that doesn’t mean we should sleep on them. If the Saints can avoid getting chewed up by Jacobs I think they’ll be okay. If he runs free that’ll open up so much and the Raiders offense can get problematic.

Defensively, I don’t think they can keep up as they simply don’t have the players at the second level to contest what the Saints do. Lavonte and White killed the Saints yesterday and I don’t see those same issues coming up again nor do I see Payton calling a game this awful again or the horrible missed assignments across the O-Line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom