Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night (1 Viewer)

Jacobs will be a good test for our run Defense. It looks like it started strong this year.

His route running and passing game ability surprised me yesterday. He's a good player

I watched the Raiders/Panthers today. Neither is a very good team.
I agree based on yesterday, but that could change. Carolina’s defense looks average at best. Big step down for them.

I agree based on yesterday, but that could change. Carolina’s defense looks average at best. Big step down for them.
It could but it seems they lack key personnel. They were getting blown off the ball in the running game. Secondary was just as bad. They may need a draft or two to fix that defense. Offense looked okay but a lot of that was McCaffery making chicken salad. Teddy was poised but he doesn’t have the weapons he had here. They look like the Saints circa 2007-2008.

Drew Brees looks shot. His arm looks really weak.( what a shame on what was a hall of fame career) . My QBs while no hall of fame can make every throw.

How’d it look shot?? Payton called the worst game of his life yesterday and barely allowed Drew to even throw it past the LOS. The one time Brees did throw it deep, it was a perfect dime 40 yards through the air.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom