Good video of potential draft prospects (Includes Cromartie!!!!) (1 Viewer)

i believe we can get two impact CB's in this draft. Cromartie will fall to us at 10 and in the second round we can pick up another impact CB.

JMO on how bad our secondary is:covri:

Cromartie is worth ten
:17:
Hype is hype.
Cromartie is not hype. I can't find any of his TSU highlight vids but I saw one way back about September time on a college football channel i was watching online, and I was wowed by him. I have been promoting him on the board since the draft talk started. He was a play machine.
The senior bowl he had, and the fact his offseason workout partner was Deion Sanders, tell you a bit more about the quality of this kid.
I guarentee he will have a 40'+ vertical, and sub 4.35 forty at the combine. He may even go before 10.

i believe we can get two impact CB's in this draft. Cromartie will fall to us at 10 and in the second round we can pick up another impact CB.

JMO on how bad our secondary is:covri:

You are right on, we need 2 starting CBs, as of now we are looking like Jason David, Jason Craft, or Usama Young as our starters, thats scary!

Hopefully getting a starter if FA will allow us more flexibility in the draft to select BDPA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom