Good write up on LSU (1 Viewer)

98greenGT

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Good write up on LSU (Mod Edit: Link added)

7* LSU Tigers -3 -120

The Line:

One of the most important aspects when looking at a game is the line, why it is set at what it is, what the books want you to bet, and what key numbers are around the number. I, PERSONALLY feel like this has a chance to be a close game throughout, and I bought the hook to get this to 3. I do this only on games that I have a great feel for, and I really feel like I can envision a few situations where that half point could make the difference between a winning and losing bet. In a game with two great defenses, I really want to be on the number 3 here.

In a collegiate season that has seen more underdogs, more upsets, and more high profile losses than any other season, you have to wonder why the #2 LSU Tigers are favored over the #1 Ohio State Buckeyes - arguably one of the most public teams in the history of college football. So public, that when the new manager took over at ESPN, he made all staff members wear a pin, a button that said "ESPN is Big-10 country" - directly showing that the most followed conference with the largest amount of fans (and as a result high ESPN ratings), in highly populated areas, is the Big-10. This has evolved into over-hyped Michigan and Ohio State teams over the years as ESPN has aimed to satisfy their largest customer base.

Link to rest of the article here

Mod Edit: Link added

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice article indeed, but you may want to tease and link it before a mod asks you to do that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom