Goodbye homefield, MVP and even Super Bowl (2 Viewers)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Just a complete choke job all around by Drew and the offense.

The defense did its part. But Brees lost this game (even though receivers did him no favors).

Too much was on the line to choke away a game like this. Just a terrible way to end any realistic shot at a special season.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dallas was also back to back TNF.

We did not respond, they did.
True, but Dallas does this every season. They're used to it. Not to mention both of their Thursday games were at home. If the Saints had last night's game at home, I have no doubt the outcome would have been different.

That said, this was a fluke performance by the offense, it happens. They'll be fine.

Ryan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If the Saints are going to win a championship, I don't want to see Dallas again. They are a matchup nightmare. I don't care about getting even with a 7-5 team.
I absolutely want to see Dallas again. We play that game 100 times and we win 99 of them. That was a fluke.

tommy582000

Veteran Starter
Reaction score

The defense did its part. But Brees lost this game (even though receivers did him no favors).

Too much was on the line to choke away a game like this. Just a terrible way to end any realistic shot at a special season.
Because it only takes one game to ruin the whole season. Sarcasm off

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Jesus, it's gonna be a long ten days on here. Can we create a crybaby sub-forum for threads like this?

King Khan

All-Pro
Reaction score

You need to go back to your Madden team. Play 50 seasons on rookie level, enjoy all those championships with your quarterback who throws for 7k a year, and leave reality to the rest of us.

OP
OP

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You need to go back to your Madden team. Play 50 seasons on rookie level, enjoy all those championships with your quarterback who throws for 7k a year, and leave reality to the rest of us.
Reality is that we need HFA to win the NFC, IMO. We threw it away, not only for the moment but also any realistic shot of getting it back.

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ha! Nah, I still support this team and will root for them.

But reason says last night drastically lowered our chances of winning a Super Bowl.
No, it doesn't. We are still division leaders, have the #2 seed, and will be in the playoffs. Reason suggests the opposite.

kizzy821

#1 BandWagon Fan
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ha! Nah, I still support this team and will root for them.

But reason says last night drastically lowered our chances of winning a Super Bowl.
History overwhelmingly supports us not winning the Super Bowl, so it's not that far-fetched to suggest that any missteps we make along the way might further lessen our chances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom