Goodbye NFL (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am no longer watching the games. saints included. if I want to see a bunch of grown men beat each other with a scripted decision I will watch wrestling.

this is the end of 35 great years. goodell has ruined this game and the refs have ruined this sport.

Don't let it hit you on the way out!

answer one question... how is it fun when the league spends millions on equipment and gets it wrong? how is it fun when a phantom PI causes you 50 yards? ultimately how is it fun?

Come on, if there's a new way to lose a game, it is going to happen to the Saints. Every rule change is a new opportunity. :hihi:

Last edited:
answer one question... how is it fun when the league spends millions on equipment and gets it wrong? how is it fun when a phantom PI causes you 50 yards? ultimately how is it fun?

I'm not sure all of the equipment makes it better. We treat it like a video game. It ain't Madden.

Yep, I won't watch it live anymore. I follow twitter for any football and watch the Saints games in any other way rather than give the NFL any legitimate revenue. And then james' nice files for the games where we aren't jobbed out fill the rest.

Best decision I've made all year.

This is the third Saints game this year that has been decided in the final minutes on questionable or out and out WRONG calls.

I'm not sure all of the equipment makes it better. We treat it like a video game. It ain't Madden.

true... but isn't the point of instant replay to rely on the tech to "get it right"

what good does an apology letter do when the refs cost us the *** **** playoffs? I gave up my season tickets in protest of goodell. the game is no longer fun to watch when the refs have the power to constantly ruin games by fixing the outcome. quite honestly, the nfl is a farce.

This is the third Saints game this year that has been decided in the final minutes on questionable or out and out WRONG calls.

my 12 year old asked me why people pay $300 a game when the refs ruin them. I didn't have an answer.

Bye. See you next week.

You know the best way to fix the refs screwing not just us, but almost every team during the season with their inaccurate, possibly influenced and crooked calls, right? Don't watch the product, don't give them any ratings.

Glad to see people are willing to watch a crooked product and won't do anything about it.

true... but isn't the point of instant replay to rely on the tech to "get it right"

what good does an apology letter do when the refs cost us the *** **** playoffs? I gave up my season tickets in protest of goodell. the game is no longer fun to watch when the refs have the power to constantly ruin games by fixing the outcome. quite honestly, the nfl is a farce.

I'm not convinced you get an apology letter. The white on white thing is going to be the story, you got the same story from Bronco players on post-game interviews. Do I think he was out? yeah. Do I think it was indisputable? Not really. Do I think more high tech equipment is going to save the game? no.

I'm not convinced you get an apology letter. The white on white thing is going to be the story, you got the same story from Bronco players on post-game interviews. Do I think he was out? yeah. Do I think it was indisputable? Not really. Do I think more high tech equipment is going to save the game? no.

I hear you.... just disagree with most of it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom