goodell and spygate (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
does anyone trust goodell not to destroy evidence that comes into his hands, should such evidence exist? he has already done so; what is to keep him from doing so again? does anyone else think an impartial mediator of some sort should be the party in charge of and in control of the evidence?

Well, I don't like Goodell at all. I just have this feeling that he's doing something behind the scenes. What? I don't know, but he always looks like he's hiding something....sneaky if you will.

I think Goodell will do anything within his power to protect the NFL, the organization, its reputation and its business.

How he is going to do just that depends on what evidence is uncovered. I could even see deals being made under the table eg. Bellicheck resigning honorably instead of having the dirty laundry being aired in the press.

Bottom line NFL is a business, if they do nothing and reliable evidence surfaces its going to hurt the organization and the owners are going to loose revenue, on the other hand if there is no reliable evidence or if it is not public knowledge, the smarter thing maybe just to try to solve things behind closed doors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom