Goodell feels welcome in New Orleans. (1 Viewer)

What did you guys want him to say? He could fart in a microphone and you guys would obsess over it.

Don't you get it? He's playing you like a fiddle and you're falling right for it!!!

how-lovely-to-hear-you-say-that-cool-story-bro-.jpg

Goodell is a PR man, it doesn't matter how good or bad he is treated, he's going to smile and put a positive face on it to the media no matter what.

The article really sickened me. To see this man walking about the city and for all intents and purposes, pissing in the face of every saints fan in the city, its really disgusting.

The one comment that really stuck in my crawl was the one about rigging the league of bounties was a collective effort, if that is so, when why the **** was only one team involved in the effort to get rid of it.

i truely hate that man. and Katrina dropping comments are in utterly bad taste.

Goodell feels welcome?

Is he issuing a challenge of some sort?

Why can't the city put a ban on this guy? Surely there would be a majority vote from the city's taxpayers to ban Roger Goodell from the city of New Orleans. Does the mayor have the cojones to back up its people? Does a mayor have the power to ban a certain individual from their city? I don't see why they wouldn't. Why would the city want a guy like him there? The people hate him. BAN GOODELL FROM NEW ORLEANS.

Goodell feels welcome?

Is he issuing a challenge of some sort?

No, it's not a challenge, I think he is being genuine with the sentiment. After reading that, I am positive now, this is the most egotistical man we have possibly ever dealt with. That says a lot when talking about one man, who is a part of American Football, needless to say. He is so arrogant, that he sees his face and name spread all over town, and is sincerely thankful. Nevermind the words attached or even a mustache here/there.

Saints fans fed a negative ego, an ego that caused all the crap we went through since last March. That old adage of 'any press is good press, even if its negative', really only works for has-beens and the amazingly arrogant of our society. Anyway, have your fill Mr. Goodell, the Saints fans and N.O. are getting good press out of it, without narcissism.

We need to stop asking this man for anything...I think he gets off on hearing himself tell us "NO!", just sayin'.

I think he's actually taunting us now...on purpose. he got away with one of the biggest shams in NFL history, and still kept his power. he's making fun of us by smiling on TV, saying basically "I ruined your whole season, and now here I am in your city to gloat about it. there's nothing you can do."

Well we did have a part you crippled our team and stole a season from ticket holders and fans. If we werent to be part of it. He would have fined a draft pick and 1 mil from Payton and other fines against the players. I'll never forget this and I'm not going downton until this is over. This is wrong.

Don't expect any of the media, except maybe some locals, to write about his armed security guards. They will go with the side the money is on.

What no angry mobs or anything, c'mon guys!

Isn't he going to be on the Mike and Mike set at 7am Sunday morning? Sure would be great if a mob of Saints fans would show up and be so loud that he can't even be heard. Show this dirt bag just how "welcome" he is!! :angryrazz:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom