Goodell feels welcome in New Orleans. (1 Viewer)

I heard on our local news yesterday that New Orleans should make around 185 million from this SB and the NFL WILL make 3 billion!! Now do you think IF only 1 team came to the SB to play New Orleans the NFL would have made 3 billion?? Hell NO and they knew that!! It's ALL about money and I could care less what others say outside of New Orleans/Louisiana but we were CHEATED and we will NEVER get it back....at least not in my life time so RG can kiss it!! We never had a chance!!! :aargh:

nope, not since it was announced the sb was in nola. they just had to find the right way to make sure we were out of it.

Granted, his picture is in lots of restaurants, but most have a caption stating "Don't serve this man".

Isn't he going to be on the Mike and Mike set at 7am Sunday morning? Sure would be great if a mob of Saints fans would show up and be so loud that he can't even be heard. Show this dirt bag just how "welcome" he is!! :angryrazz:

FWIW- most of the shows I have watched that were broadcast from Decatur St. only had 2-3 cops present that I could see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom