Goodell Hate: Be Relentless (1 Viewer)

dictator goodell is about the same as judge martin landis.think that was his name. the commishner behind the black sox scandal. players found innocent but he still banned all of them.

Nope. After viewing ESPN's OTL article the hate boiled up again. Sorry, but what he did has hurt this team, this city, and this fanbase for years to come. It's not just the 2012 season; it's still affecting us even this next month with our lack of a 2nd round pick. How many more penalties does Roger ******** have to give us before we get mad enough? And who's to say he won't do it again? Will you still give him a pass? I will never forget this joke of a commissioner and what he did for no reason other than to make a statement.

This.

That OTL article is a real eye-opener.

I won't let it go until Godell coughs up a public apology and a few high round draft picks or until I exact my own personal revenge by pissing on that piece of work' grave.

Yes, he's a jerk. I get it. We get it.

But to be frank, I have more important things, like my team I bleed for, than to worry about his ugly face.

Yea, but we can multi task. I'm not backing off until he admits his mistake, apologizes for it, and reimburses the team and fans for the season he destroyed.

Can't do it!! I spoke my mind once on how I felt about him and was reprimanded for it :angryrazz:and believe me it was mild!!

Nope, I won't be forgetting and I damn sure won't be forgiving. I just hope and pray that one day I have some opportunity to do him an injustice, however slight it might be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom