Goodell Hate: Be Relentless (1 Viewer)

brickfish

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Just a reminder to all the good people of New Orleans and the Gulf South, be relentless with your hate for good ole Roger. With Bountygate over and the '13 offseason in full swing, he expects us to lose interest, to "get over it" and "move on."

But this is New Orleans. Sometimes we forgive, but we never forget.

I've noticed recently a few polls about what kind of job Goodell is doing as commissioner. Please never pass up the opportunity to give him an F, thumbs down, negative, nope, nada.

Thank you for your time! PSA over!

Yes, he's a jerk. I get it. We get all get it.

But to be frank, I have more important things, like my team I bleed for, than to worry about his ugly face.

Why do we keep making threads about Goodell? Yes he's a no soul ginger and evil, we get it, but seriously can please not talk about him for at least a week?? lol

We were wronged. Can't change it now. I'll never like that D bag, but I'm moving on.

Yes, he's a jerk. I get it. We get all get it.

But to be frank, I have more important things, like my team I bleed for, than to worry about his ugly face.

I agree. I think he's a double-faced, sorry dude, but we can't pretend like that's an excuse.

It's time to move on, get back to work.

one thing most yanks don't understand, the south never forgets, we still wave rebel flags and have most of our wealth tied up in guns.

A zuni rocket to the throat. An impact detonator. He didn't just hurt a team, he hurt a fanbase. I won't buy anything that says "NFL" on it anymore, but I will buy tide detergent because it has Drews Brees on it label. Would anyone buy tide detergent with Goodell's face on it? Expletive after expletive, no they wouldn't.

The Saints have come from obscurity into a national media and a lot of attention. Old die hards like me and BlackKnight have seen this team through.

BlackKnight's father passed away in 2008. The old man never got to see his beloved Saints in the superbowl. One thing we all know is, out team was never wrong doers. It has always been an organization of within the rules and boundaries. This whole bountygate thing put upon us was just wrong team, wrong time, no proof, and we have fought back strongly.

I couldn't find a link for this poll. I don't hate Goodell because he's a lying *******, I hate him for his slander. I might talk or "type" like I am a mean person, but I am not.

I feel he stold my reputation, and our reputation, and he doesn't give one damn about it.

Zuni rocket to the throat.

I am over Chavez. I will be over my hate for Goodell at a comparable juncture.

Get over it.

Nope. After viewing ESPN's OTL article the hate boiled up again. Sorry, but what he did has hurt this team, this city, and this fanbase for years to come. It's not just the 2012 season; it's still affecting us even this next month with our lack of a 2nd round pick. How many more penalties does Roger ******** have to give us before we get mad enough? And who's to say he won't do it again? Will you still give him a pass? I will never forget this joke of a commissioner and what he did for no reason other than to make a statement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom