Goodell Hate Map (1 Viewer)

Wouldn't it be easier to just map the places where he *can* eat and drink?

I literally keep checking the forum hoping to hear the 1st report "Goodell egged in parking lot of (insert place here). Or Goodell asked to leave famous New Orleans restaurant.

If I had a restaurant in New Orleans I would let him eat there. But I would also let the staff do all sorts of unspeakable things to his food before it got served.

My friend Dave Bergeron owns Creole Creamery...

>>>>He can't drink here," "Because we don't serve babies."

Time for a roadtrip to get some pizza. :D The Midway on Freret. :worthy:

I get down to New Orleans less than a dozen times a year but I just about always stop by Coop's to eat and usually by The Jimani to play some trivia. I'm glad to see them on the "good" list.

It must really suck to know that you will never be able to eat fresh, authentic gumbo from New Orleans for the rest of your life. If that was me, I think that would make me crave it more. I hope Goodell goes to his death bed craving some New Orleans gumbo.

I have never had authentic New Orleans gumbo myself, but I plan on having it some day. Its just nice knowing that I will be able to enjoy it one day. Goodell can't say the same.

I'm sure the man's diet consists of crow, his own feet, white bread, and butter.

I wonder if G'dell knows just how long we hold grudges? I wonder if he realizes HIS ban is for a lifetime? I wonder if he knows he is now 2nd only to Beast Butler in the "most hated man" category - and may surpass him for the first time in 150 years? Poor G'dell, no NOLA for him without bodyguards and tasetesters for the rest of his miserable life. We who live in this area have loooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnngggg memories. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom