Goodell just answered the draft pick question, no 2nd draft pick back (Mod edit) MERGED (1 Viewer)

If I ever had a genie grant me one wish, it'd be for goodell to acquire taste buds in his butt

Thank God I wasn't drinking anything. :hihi:

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk 2

Can I keep hating him just as much as before since I knew from day one we weren't getting that pick back?

Never expected we were going to get it back, so it's no emotional loss for me, we'll trade down...
Trading down for addition picks doesn't guarantee a thing. If Ansah or Jordan are available when we draft, gotta take the stud. But, it wouldn't surprise me if we do trade down.

He's tripling down on his BS against the Saints and the city. I never expected him to be a man anyway. Amazing how people can still support him and tell us to move on from this. We can't move on. Bountygate will affect us for years. What a tool this guy really is.

How about this trade....

Jags 2nd round this year and 1st next year for the Saints 1st this year. They may be targeting a QB but want to keep their #2 overall for defense.

#15 is probably the highest draft pick the Saints will see until Drew retires. I don't get the number of people who are so willing to give it up.

So then we don't pick up anyone until the 3rd this year? A first round pick could be vital in helping speed up our transition into the 3-4 IMO. Maybe we get a franchise rush OLB or something now or NT to make sure it goes according to plan

So then we don't pick up anyone until the 3rd this year? A first round pick could be vital in helping speed up our transition into the 3-4 IMO. Maybe we get a franchise rush OLB or something now or NT to make sure it goes according to plan

Exactly. Just like last year, when we were chewing our nails off waiting for the 3rd round while player after player got taken off the board.

:rant:

Here's a handful of players that could be available when we're "supposed" to pick in the 2nd round:

Barrett Jones, OL
Justin Hunter, WR
Cordarrelle Patterson, WR
David Amerson, DB
Larry Warford, OG
Desmond Trufant, CB
Bacari Rambo, FS
Datone Jones, DE/OLB
Brennan Williams, OT
Tyler Eifert, TE
Zach Ertz, TE

It's goin to be a really tough pill to swallow!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom