Goodell just answered the draft pick question, no 2nd draft pick back (Mod edit) MERGED (1 Viewer)

Guys I'm not sure that's really The Commish. This site has spoofed other famous people, Joe Biden for example. Lets hope this is fake.

PFT is posting news from the chat, regarding the ProBowl. The conversation is legit.

someone should ask him what happened to those '50,000 pages of evidence'

so basically, his word means NOTHING.

he said earlier we'd get the pick back if the team did what it was told to do. what exactly have we failed to do??

HATE THIS MAN.

If he were a smarter man, while in town, even if it was a lie, I'd have said "Currently the punishment still stands, but we still have time to discuss the matter more and we'll see"

Just be nice to the commish...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean.

If there's a player that we REALLY want sitting there in the 2nd, we'll make the move to get him... Problem is, it'll cost us picks in 2014. This FO isn't afraid to make moves for picks, but then we'd be short handed again in 2014

Does anyone have the link to the statement or interview in which he said he'd give us back the second round pick if the front office (and coaches?) cooperated?

Thanks.

I have no idea where this rumour that we'd get it back came from but sadly it was always based more in optimism than reality.

So much for "if everyone's nice, maybe we'll get the pick back."

Big shock there, huh?

Hey, Roger, when do we get our season back, you dispicable rotten thief?

Well, he just guaranteed he'll receive nothing but constant harrassment during the rest of Super Bowl week.

Does anyone have the link to the statement or interview in which he said he'd give us back the second round pick if the front office (and coaches?) cooperated?

Thanks.

Goes back to last April after the original appeals hearings.

If they embrace the opportunity and participate in a constructive way, Commissioner Goodell said he would consider mitigating the financial penalties on the individuals. In the case of the team, the commissioner would consider whether there are factors that would support modifying the forfeiture of the team’s 2013 second-round draft choice.

The Saint Suspensions Are Upheld, But Roger Goodell Might Give Sean Payton and Company Some Money Back If They Play Nice | The Big Lead

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom