Goodell just answered the draft pick question, no 2nd draft pick back (Mod edit) MERGED (1 Viewer)

b814048e272cb903270f6a70670062e4_zps5c157397.jpg
[/IMG]

Coach, do we still need to treat Goodell like a prince, or can we string him up now?

We have to trade down and recoup a second.

If we trade to the end of the first round, we may get a third draft choice, but I don't see how we can get a second rounder without completely leaving the first round of the draft.

If we trade to the end of the first round, we may get a third draft choice, but I don't see how we can get a second rounder without completely leaving the first round of the draft.
We might not get a second but we might get a 3rd and 5th or a 4th and 6th, and that will have to do, unless we trade down a couple of times.

That's exactly right... We're better off staying at 15 and hopefully getting a difference maker.

...and before anyone says it, NO, we're not getting a 2nd rounder for Chris Ivory.

Right so tell Roger hello and welcome him to New Orleans....never....never...a thousand times never. This guy crippled a franchise. Crippled them.

I never expected us to get the pick back, NEVER. Those of you telling yourself we'd get it back were setting yourselves up for disappointment, and here it is. Now folks can stop putting a 2nd rounder in their mock drafts.

lol nuff said.

Never planned on being the kinder gentler host everyone suggested. No I dont plan on throwing eggs at him if I see him but if I did see him, a catcall might just happen. Dude has done all he can to destroy what we had built... So no... as Bobby would say.. no.... no niceness is coming his way from this Who Dat..... sorry Mr. mayor..........

Wow...he has the testicular fortitude to answer that question the week of the Superbowl?!? This man just aint playin it safe. good luck down in NOLA Roger

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom