Goodell/Refs N/S (1 Viewer)

Illegal hands to the face. Donald gets away with murder.

But the Bengals could not adjust to the Rams defense. They had plenty of opportunities. They kept going empty and it wasn’t working. Didn’t even try underneath slants to counter the pass rush. Burrow has to grow where he doesn’t prefer spread concepts.

So angry that the Rams won. McVay is trash and so is Donald. Cooper Kupp is overrated.

Why don’t we see any holding or PI penalties on the Rams? It won’t matter. LA is not a football city. And for all the super bowls the Rans have they just don’t have a legacy. This team was a dream team, pro bowl roster. No connection to the fans. It’s all just glitz and glamor.

Was the no call OPI on Higgins 75 yd score part of NFL’s plans as well?
Well of course that’s part of the storyline. Lol.

I’m pretty firm in the “NFL is rigged” camp, but today was just incompetence, nothing more.

As much as I hate Goodell, idk if I can say that it was rigged for the Rams, maybe but I just don't see it that last sequence for the Rams was bad but I don't know. Either way screw Goodell and the Rams.

As much as I hate Goodell, idk if I can say that it was rigged for the Rams, maybe but I just don't see it that last sequence for the Rams was bad but I don't know. Either way screw Goodell and the Rams.
Def pass interference on 55 of bengals. Let them play, but not when i would result in a first down

Was the no call OPI on Higgins 75 yd score part of NFL’s plans as well?
Pretty certain you are missing the point entirely. How about the Ramsey jersey pull in the end zone that likely negated a touchdown? The point is the refs didn't call those penalties all game long until the game was on the line and the Rams needed a touchdown. Then suddenly its flag city.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom