Goodell-Related Signs Events & Funny Stuff (1 Viewer)

ArchSaint

Practice Squad
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Superbowl is here and the City looks great! Driving around town, I keep seeing funny Goodell-related signs and things that are just plain entertaining. So, I thought it would be great to start a thread to highlight some of the creative Goodell-related things out there right now. I will get it started....

Rault locksmith on Magazine St has a huge sign out front that welcomes the Superbowl and the NFL...but not Roger Goodell.

Suis Generis, one of my favorite Bywater restaurants has a dish called "Roger Goodell Superbowl Turkey and dirty rice"

Eater NOLA has a great list of local "Anti-Goodell" businesses

The @goodelltracker on twitter is hilarious....

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is code for "This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures" for the text message and message board lingo challenged.
I just returned to office from there. I tried to get a picture of the Hyatt...the side facing Dome has an image of the Lombardi Trophy from bottom floor to the top. Its quite nice. Unfortunately as I was setting up to take pic ( while driving ) a Calco Bus appeared from the on ramp at Loyola ....couldnt get pic.

Its clear things are ramping up Downtown. They had 4-5 planes flying pulling adverts and the DirecTV blimp. This was at 11:00 am

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ndcc N/S Dallas Cowboys (related) postgame tweets Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16