Goodell: "Saints will not get 2nd round pick back because the Bounty System occurred" (paraphrased) (1 Viewer)

My fellow saints fans,

Remember, no matter how many reputations that this man has ruined, or how much of your 2012 season ticket money that you feel cheated out of.......PLEASE....BY NO means be discourteous to the Commissioner this weekend and remember to never, ever under any circumstances counterfeit NFL merchandise, or stream games online.

Thank you.

My fellow saints fans,

Remember, no matter how many reputations that this man has ruined, or how much of your 2012 season ticket money that you feel cheated out of.......PLEASE....BY NO means be discourteous to the Commissioner this weekend and remember to never, ever under any circumstances counterfeit NFL merchandise, or stream games online.

Thank you.

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I don't need your charity!

That ain't my dad!

Your advise? I threw it on the ground!

Yeah, we should be kind and courteous to this idiot while he's in NO. Right.

Someone should ask him if he has destroyed the videotape evidence of his original statement on returning the pick. Destroying evidence has been a hallmark of Goodell's investigations in the past.

I think you guys have forgotten the fact that he is a LAWYER!!! Lying is what he does.

Let's be clear about this: He says he's not going to return the pick because we (supposedly) had a bounty program in place. The real reason he won't return it is because the suspended players gave him holy hell and made a fool of him throughout most of last year. That is all.

From projection (psychology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harbouring hostile thoughts.

In Goodell's case...
A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own lying and deceit, accuses others of being liars and deceitful then punishing them unmercifully.

He could have won back a lot of good graces if he would have given the pick back and announced it today at some point along the way.

But, no.

Jerk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom