Goodell spotted at Armstrong International Airport (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
So, I had to actually pick something up from the airport that was being shipped alongside my friend who's moving back he to the greatest city in the US. (New Orleans, for anyone who may have somehow been confused...) His "luggage" was arriving a day and a half before he was so I agreed to pick up his crap - mainly because of the blow up doll he promised to bring so we could make it a Goodell blow up doll.

Anywho...Guess who was we spotted while waiting to pick up the boxes? Good ole Rog. Great guy. Never plays favorites. Always makes sure things are run fairly, etc.. You know the rest. He is just SWELL! /sarcasm

Anyway...he and his entourage were walking so fast we couldn't grab a pic, but I wonder if he was picking up a Goodell blow up doll as well. He's been told it at least 10,000 times, so this would be the best way he could actually "go fornicate with himself" and then he could brush off the jeers because he already did.

Sorry for the lame thread...just getting stir crazy from the SAHO but am finally being set free Monday to go back to the office.

Back to things that matter.

What a great opportunity. What did people yell at him?

Thought Roger negotiated riding in a private jet , in the CBA? Doesn’t private jets arrive/land at a different airport than others?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom