Goodells human shield. (1 Viewer)

Um, I've seen them. She's very good at peewee football. That, in my opinion, doesn't warrant all the attention. She's not the first girl to dominate sports at that age and won't be the last. Why is she so special? What came out this year? The new initiative for new tackling form. She's a perfect fit for that, no? The NFL is a business. Do you honestly believe she's up there because Goodell was really that impressed?

I hate how cynical I'm sounding, and I was truly amazed by what she can do, but it's what makes sense to me.

I don't think you watch many girls play peewee football. Perhaps you could go find me a highlight reel from any other girl her age that even comes CLOSE to matching the talent that she's demonstrated.

You seem to think that she's Goodell's little pet. She's not. There are a LOT of football savvy coaches and analysts that are suitably impressed with her abilities and have stated such on record months before Goodell decided to bring her to the Super Bowl. She's been on TV quite a number of times in the last 3 or 4 months since her Youtube video went viral.

The only reason that I can think of that anyone would not be impressed by her is perhaps because they hate Goodell so blindly that anything associated with him must be viewed as evil and complained about as loudly and as often as possible. That's what makes sense to me. Even if that's not the reason, you should know that Goodell is not the one that made her famous, she did that all on her own.

I'm sorry that you aren't impressed. I am. The girl can play.

Dude what is you problem? Calm down or stop clicking on the threads.

If he stopped clicking on threads he wouldn't have any place to tell everyone how inferior they are to him. At first I thought he was just a pompous goofball, but his behavior is so consistent and predictable at this point that he's got to be a troll. He rarely posts anything of actual substance on top of the grandstanding, lecturing, and over the top holier than thou junk. Just put him on ignore and you won't miss anything.

I don't think you watch many girls play peewee football. Perhaps you could go find me a highlight reel from any other girl her age that even comes CLOSE to matching the talent that she's demonstrated.

You seem to think that she's Goodell's little pet. She's not. There are a LOT of football savvy coaches and analysts that are suitably impressed with her abilities and have stated such on record months before Goodell decided to bring her to the Super Bowl. She's been on TV quite a number of times in the last 3 or 4 months since her Youtube video went viral.

The only reason that I can think of that anyone would not be impressed by her is perhaps because they hate Goodell so blindly that anything associated with him must be viewed as evil and complained about as loudly and as often as possible. Even if that's not the reason, you should know that Goodell is not the one that made her famous, she did that all on her own.

I'm sorry that you aren't impressed. I am. The girl can play.

...I said I was impressed. Why are you so defensive? There have been a number of stories over the years of girls dominating in sports at this level, including baseball, soccer, etc. Yes, this is football, but it happens. Please don't act like it doesn't.

I honestly couldn't care less what "football savvy coaches and analysts" have to say about a girl playing peewee football, and I have to laugh at that response. Did they break down her film?:jpshakehead:

It seems you missed my point entirely, and want to make this all about her, for whatever reason, even though I said I was amazed (I underlined it for you this time) by what she did. I guess you missed that in your rush to jump all over me.

Goodell is using this girl as PR. Please, if you believe otherwise, then I have a bridge to sell you.

So spare the lines about how great she did, because I know. That wasn't the point.

And you're right, I don't watch many girls play peewee football. You got me there.

God forbid a company ever use someone to further their aims. I'm sure it's never happened and never will. I'm sorry for even suggesting it.

If he stopped clicking on threads he wouldn't have any place to tell everyone how inferior they are to him. At first I thought he was just a pompous goofball, but his behavior is so consistent and predictable at this point that he's got to be a troll. He rarely posts anything of actual substance on top of the grandstanding, lecturing, and over the top holier than thou junk. Just put him on ignore and you won't miss anything.

If I remember correctly he wasn't always like that. He seemed to flip when the big Reggie Bush debates were raging.

That little girl is more qualified to be commisioner than that thing sitting with her. Poor little deary.

Yeah, she even made a joke during the awards show that she was gunning for his job lol. But I like the human shield joke; some people should just chill out.

:scratch:

You guys are blinded by hatred. The girl deserves the attention she is getting and she's NOT only getting it from Goodell. To reduce her considerable accomplishments to nothing more than being a prop for Goodell is quite unfair.

For the record, since there seems to be some confusion. "It's" is the proper contraction for the words "it is". "Its" is how you show possession.

Yes she has earned her celebrity status through her athleticism on the peewee field. I think the reason for everyone's problem with Goodell having her in the booth with him for the Super Bowl is that they cannot remember any other peewee football player being given the same package to see the big game before this. That is what makes this look like a PR move by Goodell. Why have they not done this before and will they do it again next year? Only time will tell!

Yes she has earned her celebrity status through her athleticism on the peewee field. I think the reason for everyone's problem with Goodell having her in the booth with him for the Super Bowl is that they cannot remember any other peewee football player being given the same package to see the big game before this. That is what makes this look like a PR move by Goodell. Why have they not done this before and will they do it again next year? Only time will tell!

Of course it's a PR move. EVERYTHING is a PR move. The whole Play 60 thing, PR. The Punt, Pass & Kick, PR. Recognizing the soldiers, PR. This girl is unique among her peers, so I see nothing at all wrong about the NFL making her feel special. If it was any other commish, or the Bountygate mess didn't happen, nobody would have even brought this up whether joking or not. Regardless of what happened to us, I think it's pretty cool that they are doing some good PR by letting this girl sit in the box.

I really wish it wasn't Samantha, and just some kid. The point was no one would "egg me with this (generic random kid) kid sitting here". It just happened to be her. Sheesh.

Here is the original that gave me the inspiration, I wanted to put both pictures together, but was way too much work for work ;)

Attachments

• orig7_n.jpg
    orig7_n.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
The NFL is corporate psychology all the way. Do they care about the fans or even that little girl? NO WAY! It is all about the bottom line. Sick. It just makes me shake my head and say "What ever happened to the country I loved?". Of course many Americans buy into this PR spin. It is why corporations do it. I blame it on the disintegration of public education. What is your theory?

Here's what I don't understand tho... If the NFL is all about corporate psychology, why whack the saints for the concussion lawsuit mess? That sounds like a money losing move to me. Elite teams drive ratings and Merch sales. By laying an elite team low for a yr and having less elite teams full the void, the NFL stands to lose money. Would make much more sense IMO to whack Detroit, a team that already had a reputation of dirty play...

Sam Gordon is old news. I'm sure they are other girl players like Sam. Commish needs to move on!

Say what you want. The apostrophe thing was sarcasm. I'm no troll I just get sick of the guilt by association stigma that comes with being a Saints fan through all of you guy's hysterical, irrational and unrelenting pity party and misguided hatred of what happened in regard to BountyGate. It's sick to question this girl's good fortune that way.

The next thing I can see happening is a bunch of sick, conspiracy theory crackpots-- like the ones who endorse this kind of acrimony-- is an inbred attempt to link Goodell to the murder suicide of the pilot that flew the Free Payton Banner. Go ahead with you assault on my character for pointing out how consistently delusional guys like you look.

You are great example of a stupid coon *** that Saban referenced and one who I get sick of being associated with solely for being a Saint fan, a Cajun and from Louisiana.

And to all MODS and --especially Andrus-- I apologize that you will almost certainly need to censure me for this, but idiot goofy Louisiana crackpots like the ones I'm addressing have ruined the site. Their never ending, woe be me, lets get Goodell, Goodell this and that looks like a joke to the rest of the world.

So back to the ****** punk... go ahead start your new thread about how Roger killed that family. It will be par for the course for you and all the other delusional idiots like you.

Ciao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom