Google stinks (1 Viewer)

mrdogleg

All-Pro
Reaction score
So I went to youtube, as I do every thursday to begin getting pumped up for the game, and good old Google, the new youtube owner, is already removing anything with the NFL/Saints in it.

"This video has been removed due to copyright infringement."

I'm freakin out, anyone know another good video hosting site with a bunch of Saints videos on it?

ouch..that's unfortunate to say the least..youtube was a good resource to find any highlight plays

ouch..that's unfortunate to say the least..youtube was a good resource to find any highlight plays

The herd will have to migrate.

$$$$ will kill the internet as we knew it. Eventually it is going to become just an interactive TV.

Already in Europe they are beginning to hit website owners and bloggers with liscencing requirements and taxes.

The man is going to take control.

ha. this just means that a new "youtube" will arise and the google one will be nothing.

I feel like spiders are crawling all over me, I'm having withdrawls, I need Saints highlight videos, like now. :(

ha. this just means that a new "youtube" will arise and the google one will be nothing.

You're probably right about that. It would be pretty funny considering how much they paid for it just to see it turn to nothing.

Yeah this sux... I tried looking at the old Dome Patrol vieo on You tube... sme thing... if I had the loot I'd build a similar site... letting folks upload their stuff... man this hurts. If there was a way to download them from Youtube I would have gottem then all. :(

Yea guys they've removed 3 of my Saints highlight videos from there.

PM Diat150. He has a lot of Saints videos. There are a lot of posters here who has made their own videos. They should be checking in soon.

Unfortunately (and I'm not siding with you Google) I believe the law is pretty clear about illegal distribution of copyrighted material.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom