Gosh Gordon "a second rounder and then some" (1 Viewer)

Offer a 5th ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!

The draft is a crapshoot, especially rounds 5-7.

The chances of getting someone who makes an impact in round 5 and beyond is incredibly slim.....though it does happen......the chances are more likely a proven star cleans up his act.

Now Josh Gordon. The talent is as good as it gets. He's a dominating physical receiver in the mold of Andre Johnson in his prime, Dez, that type of receiver.

He's a good locker room guy, he just has an addiction.

I'd rather take my chances with an A+ talent with issues becoming a star....... one that has already done it in his career.....vs a 5th rounder becoming a star.

It's completely worth the risk of a 5th rounder.

Well after the Idiotapolis Dolts gave up a first rounder for Trent Richardson, can you blame the Browns for reaching for the stars?

That said, any GM that would not only give up a second rounder for Josh Gordon, but a second AND additional compensation... should be fired on the spot.

If only someone would read the article and you'd see that they have no intention of trading him at all, and that if they did, the price would be more than a 2nd AKA it's not going to happen.

Are the Browns saying they will give away a 2nd round pick if another team will take that risk off their hands :covri:

If we added Gordon we would have the best WR group in the NFL. Not just for this season but the next 5+. I would be willing to add him for the right price but not a 2nd rounder. Maybe some kind of deal where the pick gets better depending on how much he plays. He has a terrible past and I wouldn't say he's past it but I would think this kid will keep himself straight knowing this is his last chance. Gordon/Cooks/Thomas/Snead/Fleener would be insane. I don't know how defenses would stop Brees with this group on the field. Go find a stud OG in FA while drafting a couple and we might possibly put the best offense in NFL history on the field. I think he needs a change of scenery and maybe a leader like Brees along with our WRs who aren't remotely prima donnas could be a great thing for his future. Like I said if the price is right I would absolutely make the trade.

I think the last place Gordon needs to be coming is here. He not only has a weed problem but an alcohol problem..

Only positions we should be interested in is Offensive Guards and Tackles. If he can't play that turn the page!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom