Got an email from the season ticket folks... (1 Viewer)

charger10s

Long time reader
Reaction score
We are offering you the opportunity to purchase Saints Season tickets for the 2013-2014 season. I currently have Plaza Level season tickets starting at just $1,900 per seat. Call my direct line below to inquire about specific locations. Inventory is extremely limited so please call as soon as possible.
Only $1,900 per seat! Woohoo!
Unfortunately, I will have to let this opportunity slip by this time.

My, how far our Saints have come?!

dang, my ticket to the NFCCG was only $75....can't imagine paying $190 per game

I thought that the relocation requests had to be completed before they started on the waiting list.

im guessing they didnt get many requests to relocate to the bunker club. if you want to move there, give a call - youll be booked before you get a chance to change your mind, that i promise you.

lost my job, need to sell

I know this should probably go in the ticket exchange forum, but since someone else started the thread...

I recently lost my job, and will know in a week or two if I can keep my tickets. I have two tickets one row apart if anyone is interested. I would like to sell them for face value for the season at $1000 each.

Section 139, row 19 and 20.

If anyone is interested let me know.

I know this should probably go in the ticket exchange forum, but since someone else started the thread...

I recently lost my job, and will know in a week or two if I can keep my tickets. I have two tickets one row apart if anyone is interested. I would like to sell them for face value for the season at $1000 each.

Section 139, row 19 and 20.

If anyone is interested let me know.

I'm interested. Private message sent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom