Got mine; who's next? (1 Viewer)

SUGrad03

All-Pro
Reaction score
So I decided to only get a doe tag this year and within 15min on the stand today a huge 10pt walks up and stares at me. :aargh: Didn't shoot, want to stay on the good side of the land owner. I had just got off the stand, walking back to the truck and a group of 6 or so does are running towards me. Ok, the first one to stop is going in the truck....... 70 yards with a 170gr Winchester Power Max HP; she didn't take a step. The ol' 30-30 puts another one down. I love that stuff. :9:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 7
No I'm done; the season here is only 10 days long, it ends tomorrow. I didn't want to over stay my welcome on the guy's farm, his family hunts the weekends so I was limited to weekdays.

Nice job. I have 4 days this weekend but I'm not sure if I will hunt. My neighbor and his 3 sons all went last weekend and each shot a deer. Too much meat for them so they gave me one. All I need is one deer since me and my daughter are the only ones that eat it. So I'm thinking of just spending the weekend duck and goose hunting..

On a side note man I'm proud of you. You obeyed the owners rules and was not selfish. That is honorable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom