Got my copy of Home Team, post here when you get yours (1 Viewer)

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
34138_460664217785_581087785_6358281_7691125_n.jpg

:9:

I'll get a hard copy too for the signature.

(Added by Andrus)Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Home-Team-Coaching-Saints-Orleans/dp/0451232615/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_a

Got my hard copy yesterday AM and finished it last night.
Payton says he wants you to feel like you spent a few hours with him hanging out at a bar.
If that was his goal, he went way beyond. I enjoyed it very much. His dedication to the city and team is first rate, and I think he is an excellent motivator. Couldn't ask for a better HC fior the Saints or spokesman for the city/state.

Where did you buy it?

iBooks App on the iPad. Gonna sync and transfer to my iPhone tonight. I literally popped out of bed, grabbed the iPad and purchased it. Like I said though, I want a hard copy as well.

I've got jury duty today but mine is on order. I should get it today if I get out in time. Gonna send it to SP for an autograph before I read it.

funny,

Border's near my office in Flowood MS hasn't received the book yet
Barnes & Noble near my home in Ridgeland MS hasn't received the book yet

un blankin' believable

Picked up 2 copies(one for me and one for my dad for father's day) in Houma.

Books-a-million only received 12 copies and were sold out...WT F.....Wal-mart had a ton of them so I got mine there.

Just picked up a copy. Spent a few minutes in the bookstore looking through it and it looks to be a nice easy read with the little bit I got through is pretty good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom