Got to thinking about Steve Gleason (1 Viewer)

What did we miss? The flag or that he was on CGD?
On College Game Day. I was just wondering how he was because I hadn't heard anything so I went looking and saw that. I hadn't heard about it.

On College Game Day. I was just wondering how he was because I hadn't heard anything so I went looking and saw that. I hadn't heard about it.

i have not heard much either, just blips here and there. I have felt for quit sometime that the next time we hear about him might not be good. I did listen to his interview of Goodel earlier this year. I’m sure all the questions had to be approved but he still asked some hard questions regarding fairness, etc..

i have not heard much either, just blips here and there. I have felt for quit sometime that the next time we hear about him might not be good. I did listen to his interview of Goodel earlier this year. I’m sure all the questions had to be approved but he still asked some hard questions regarding fairness, etc..

Do you have a link to the interview by chance?

Do you have a link to the interview by chance?

you can tell there were things he wanted to ask but had to beat around the topics. It’s so weird considering BG was started by a guy who was making a video about Steve. I always felt bad that his legacy had to involve that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom