Got XBX1X now what (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's been a while since I have had a console. Do you even buy the game discs anymore or is it all downloads? I went to a Game Stop today at lunch at it was pretty sad in there.

I have had modern consoles over the years, always enjoyed sports games (Madden, FIFA, Nascar), WW2 games, and some fantasy rpg stuff - really got into the first Elder Scrolls years ago.

Suggestions?

i typically buy physical copies of games since my son has a ps4 as well...you can't share digital copies...Amazon for new releases since they give 20% off

The Witcher 3 is the best fantasy RPG you can buy for current gen...Skyrim remastered is pretty good as well

the Dishonored series is really good if you don't mind stealth and taking your time

Rocket League is the best sports game you can buy

Prey, Wolfenstein, Assassin's Creed Origins, Dying Light, GTAV, plenty of others i can't think of right now

i typically buy physical copies of games since my son has a ps4 as well...you can't share digital copies...Amazon for new releases since they give 20% off

The Witcher 3 is the best fantasy RPG you can buy for current gen...Skyrim remastered is pretty good as well

the Dishonored series is really good if you don't mind stealth and taking your time

Rocket League is the best sports game you can buy

Prey, Wolfenstein, Assassin's Creed Origins, Dying Light, GTAV, plenty of others i can't think of right now

Thanks. I watched the Wolfenstein "trailer" - it looked pretty cool. I played the original on an Apple IIe.

You should have gotten a ps4 to play with more of us.

But Antipop's game list is solid.

I also would add the newest Assassin's Creed to it. And Horizon Zero Dawn, but I guess that's a sony only? Tomb Raider was pretty good.

Nice gift though.

And if you get the Witcher 3 (you really should), absolutely do not play it around the kids.

Nice gift though.

And if you get the Witcher 3 (you really should), absolutely do not play it around the kids.

Definitely no kids involved. It's for the man cave (100") and I may or may not have video game performance enhancers. :shrug:

So since you haven't gamed in ages you want the entire Batman Arkham series and you want to play Shadow of Mordor.

GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption, Witcher 3, Skyrim, Portal, Bioshock series, Wolfenstien series, Rocket League.

It's been a while since I have had a console. Do you even buy the game discs anymore or is it all downloads? I went to a Game Stop today at lunch at it was pretty sad in there.

I have had modern consoles over the years, always enjoyed sports games (Madden, FIFA, Nascar), WW2 games, and some fantasy rpg stuff - really got into the first Elder Scrolls years ago.

Suggestions?

First realize that antipop loves every game that has ever been made. Next, read this:

https://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378697

It's important.

So since you haven't gamed in ages you want the entire Batman Arkham series and you want to play Shadow of Mordor.

GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption, Witcher 3, Skyrim, Portal, Bioshock series, Wolfenstien series, Rocket League.

The first Arkham Asylum, yes. The rest, meh.

Beyond that GTA V, Red Dead: Redemption, Destiny 1, Skyrim, and FIFA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom