"Gotham" coming to Fox (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This looks to be quite interesting. I'm hoping DC does this right unlike its movies. Hell, I hope Fox does the right thing and give it a chance to catch on.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0d1zpt6k5OI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's my issue. Batman and the Gotham area has super successful movies already. DC has like 200 million heroes. How about a Wonder Woman show. Or, and I know I may be getting really crazy here, an Animal Man or Plastic Man show? Lets get real B team here. Red Hood and the Outlaws would be cool. I'm very excited about the Justice League Dark and Constantine shows, why not do more of that?

I give it six episodes. Not that I think it will bad, but it's on Fox.

Totally agree. I want them to be successful. Unfortunately, Fox doesn't know what good television is.

Here's my issue. Batman and the Gotham area has super successful movies already. DC has like 200 million heroes. How about a Wonder Woman show. Or, and I know I may be getting really crazy here, an Animal Man or Plastic Man show? Lets get real B team here. Red Hood and the Outlaws would be cool. I'm very excited about the Justice League Dark and Constantine shows, why not do more of that?

Look no further than Arrow, and hopefully, Flash. I am looking forward to Constantine. From everything I've seen, they will do the source material more justice than the movie.

It's like they don't want to make money

I just don't see how a show about Batman without the Batman is going to last.

I actually like Fox shows, though I'll never forgive them for cancelling Sarah Connor Chronicles just when it started getting good.

I'm wary of watching FOX shows now. Every time I watch what I think is a really good one it gets cancelled and I'm left wondering how it ends.

The latest was Almost Human. I was really getting into that show.

Why can't another network pick up where FOX dropped it?

I just don't see how a show about Batman without the Batman is going to last.

I actually like Fox shows, though I'll never forgive them for cancelling Sarah Connor Chronicles just when it started getting good.

fox seems like a graveyard or fantasy/sci-fi
after x-files is there any other title they marshaled through?
Fringe lasted 5 seasons but was so bungled in terms of schedule and staffing that it became an incoherent mess

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom