"Gotham" coming to Fox (1 Viewer)

It was awesome. Loved Mr J

I was kind of let down honestly.
Did I see that right that they had Batman kill J at the end? I hated that. And we barely got Batman, it was almost just like Smallville which they said it wouldn't be.
This was to me by far their worst season.

I was kind of let down honestly.
Did I see that right that they had Batman kill J at the end? I hated that. And we barely got Batman, it was almost just like Smallville which they said it wouldn't be.
This was to me by far their worst season.
Yeah, I was not crazy about this episode at all. It felt so rushed.

I was very underwhelmed with the series finale. It was almost as if they put very little thought to this final episode

Yeah, same here. It's like they forgot how to make a good show. Meh. It's like I'm left with...that's it? Disappointing.

I gave up on the show about 5 episodes ago.

I thought the finale was underwhelming at best and disappointing at worse

Other than the graphic saying "10 years later" there wasn't much to see that a decade had gone by, everyone looked exactly the same, I didn't like the one scene nod to Gordon's mustache

I thought that at least Penguin would have established himself as underground kingpin like he was earlier

I thought that Bullock's actions made no sense

I did like the actress they got for Catwoman - I completely believed that she was a grown up version of the girl we had been watching

I read something interesting, Gotham legally couldn't use the name Joker that's why it wasn't mentioned at all

So I'm seeing these Batgirl promos on CW. I'll definitely tune in, but, I hope it's more Gotham and less Supergirl. And this is from a guy who really wanted Supergirl to be a good show. I have no idea what to expect though. My expectations aren't very high, but we'll see I guess.

So I'm seeing these Batgirl promos on CW. I'll definitely tune in, but, I hope it's more Gotham and less Supergirl. And this is from a guy who really wanted Supergirl to be a good show. I have no idea what to expect though. My expectations aren't very high, but we'll see I guess.
My expectations aren't high simply because of how she was handled in the crossover. Hopefully, that's corrected.

My expectations aren't high simply because of how she was handled in the crossover. Hopefully, that's corrected.

True. I completely forgot she was in the crossover until you mentioned it. I guess that says something, heh. Hopefully indeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom