"Gotham" coming to Fox (1 Viewer)

Great episode this week. Love the joker on this show, glad they brought him back to life. I don't understand the entire "winter break" after the next episode. Didn't we already have a winter break?

Seriously...it JUST came back on the air.

Great episode this week. Love the joker on this show, glad they brought him back to life. I don't understand the entire "winter break" after the next episode. Didn't we already have a winter break?
I loved the episode as well. They did a great job using the "Death of the Family" Joker (missing face) into this story. Very well done.

This should be interesting...

BashirAlGhul.jpg

A familiar face is heading to Gotham as DC Comics today announces that Alexander Siddig is set to play Ra’s Al Ghul on FOX‘s Gotham. Siddig, who used to act under the name Siddig El Fadil, starred as Dr. Julian Bashir on all seven seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. He currently plays Doran Martell on HBO‘s Game of Thrones and has been seen on the big screen in films like Syriana and Kingdom of Heaven.

Alexander Siddig is Gotham's Ra's Al Ghul - SuperHeroHype

Can't wait. Really hate these darn winter breaks.

As a reminder, Gotham returns tomorrow. Looks like Bruce will finally go through his transformation to true hero, Hope the success from this season continues...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ac_7LB2Yf-k?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gotham Monday night was Awesome.

Spoiler:

Bruce taken out of the country. Looks like the training with Ras Al Ghul is about to begin.

I was actually getting burned out by this show. I'm a few episodes back. I guess I should get back on it.

Bruh... did those cats just do the Super Saiyan God ceremony to make Cat Woman?

This is the one show I regularly watch. This season has potential, but it's definitely starting slow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom