"Gotham" coming to Fox (1 Viewer)

Excited to see Grundy next season

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Season 4 trailer is out and Bruce breaks out an official costume...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-vzkkXlu6zw?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Season 4 trailer is out and Bruce breaks out an official costume...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-vzkkXlu6zw?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you for that. I don't watch much t.v. till my shows are back on. I hadn't seen this till you posted it.

Got rid of cable so will be catching this on Hulu...I believe they carry the channel, guess I have to wait the next day to watch though.

Got rid of cable so will be catching this on Hulu...I believe they carry the channel, guess I have to wait the next day to watch though.

What's your current cord-cutting setup?

What's your current cord-cutting setup?

I have 1 gig internet. 1 terabyte download a month. Besides gaming I will have hulu. Looks like they carry every channel I currently watch. My daughter is in college so we currently have Sunday Ticket University for Saints games.

Gothams 4th season premier was this past Thursday. I have to say the show just keeps getting better. It is one of my favorites.

Gothams 4th season premier was this past Thursday. I have to say the show just keeps getting better. It is one of my favorites.

How did I miss this? I'm working my way through season 3 on netflix. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah. It was pretty good. Holding off comments until others weigh in...

But damn, Tigress is fine as hell.

How did I miss this? I'm working my way through season 3 on netflix. Thanks for the heads up!

Me, too. On episode 15 now. I enjoy the show generally, but Ben McKenzie is such a bad actor. His hammy mugging really gets old. So many of the other people on the show are very good, though, especially Sean Pertwee (son of Doctor Who), Robin L-rd Taylor, and Cory Michael Smith. Having Morena Baccarin as eye candy doesn't hurt, either, of course...

Generally, the writing is quite good, but sometimes it doesn't work well because of the handcuffs on the writers: when telling the story of how Batman grows up to be Batman, certain things can't be done. Obviously, Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Jim Gordon, Penguin, Riddler, and a few others can't be killed, even when the way the plot has gone dictates that one of them should. Nothing can really be done about that, so I try to let it slide. In the overall, it's a quality show and enjoyable.

Me, too. On episode 15 now. I enjoy the show generally, but Ben McKenzie is such a bad actor. His hammy mugging really gets old. So many of the other people on the show are very good, though, especially Sean Pertwee (son of Doctor Who), Robin L-rd Taylor, and Cory Michael Smith. Having Morena Baccarin as eye candy doesn't hurt, either, of course...

Generally, the writing is quite good, but sometimes it doesn't work well because of the handcuffs on the writers: when telling the story of how Batman grows up to be Batman, certain things can't be done. Obviously, Bruce Wayne, Alfred, Jim Gordon, Penguin, Riddler, and a few others can't be killed, even when the way the plot has gone dictates that one of them should. Nothing can really be done about that, so I try to let it slide. In the overall, it's a quality show and enjoyable.

Yeah, some of it feels a bit rigid because those characters can't be killed off...but, I like the baddies mostly. Riddler is funny and completely psycho, Penguin is a trip and Falcone is Falcone. Good stuff. I don't mind a bit of violence, but there's a ton of it in Gotham...too much so IMO. I think they can dial it back and still be effective.

Bruce got a suit to run around the city last night. I am sure there will be more versions of it to come as he works towards being Batman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom