"Gotham" coming to Fox (1 Viewer)

I thought Falcone basically has retired and Zazz is a paid killer, Penguin was hiring so he now works for him.

I thought Falcone basically has retired and Zazz is a paid killer, Penguin was hiring so he now works for him.

Pretty much, but, it seems more like Falcone is semi-retired cuz he's popped up a few times. More Falcone can't hurt tho. I'd like to see him more involved in the show. He's a pretty good baddie. Looks like we'll get that in the next episode.

Zazz is pretty funny. He goes where he can be the enforcer. Don't think he's tied to anyone other then the guy paying him.

Its been really good this season. This past episode I noticed how much taller Bruce is than Gordon. The kid needs to start adding muscle.

I'm enjoying the show. Seems like several shows are clearly better than last season. There's really plenty of good options out there these days, thanks to series on places like Netflix, Showtime and HBO. Heck, even some of the major networks have good shows going, like Designated Survivor, AOS and a few others. This makes Inhumans an even bigger disappointment. The producers butchered that show.

This version of Gotham is great. I'm enjoying watching Bruce come of age and the baddies have been mostly good.

Thoughts on how they did Solomon Grundy?

I always thought Grundy was a C list villain - seems okay on the show

this scene however cracked me up, the look on penguin's face is priceless:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QczJr-naJm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Grundy bit was alright. Not overly excited about him, but they dynamics with him and the other characters should be good. The rap riddles cracked me up. I thought it was pretty clever.

Could they not come up with a better actor for the Bruce character. This kid is just brutal.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

If you haven&#8217;t been watching Gotham you are missing out. Last nights episode was omg. Don Falcone, the pig, Jerome. Awesome. I am trying hard not to spoil what has been happening.

If you haven’t been watching Gotham you are missing out. Last nights episode was omg. Don Falcone, the pig, Jerome. Awesome. I am trying hard not to spoil what has been happening.
I seriously marked out when I heard Jerome laughing. The rest of the season is going to be awesome.

The Bruce character is getting old. I have a hard time believing a 90lb kid can take out an adult. Also the constant whining.., but the rest of the show is great.

The Bruce character is getting old. I have a hard time believing a 90lb kid can take out an adult. Also the constant whining.., but the rest of the show is great.

I agree with this assessment.

Agreed

I’m so over surly Bruce

Thought on the professor pyg storyline?

I’m not that familiar with the character

I'm glad they didn't try to drag out "who killed Carmine". It was obvious right away that she orchestrated it.

And I already know it will be Zazz who kills her. When he discovers she did it, there will be no stopping him. And then Penguin will be released from Arkham because Zazz will recant his lie about Martine.

In agreement over Bruce's depression/rebellion. It's dragged on long enough. Time for him to get punched in the nose and brought back to maturity/sanity. The Joker does something that shocks him out of it, perhaps? That would be fitting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom