"Gotham" coming to Fox (1 Viewer)

Still watching?

Interesting take on Bane

I also thought Jeremiah would be in the show more

I am still watching. Love this show. I think Barbara will be toast and Jim and Lee name the baby after Barbara so we can get Batgirl.

Thinking the same thing.

I am still watching. Love this show. I think Barbara will be toast and Jim and Lee name the baby after Barbara so we can get Batgirl.

Works for me, although, I kinda like the feud between Barbara and Lee. Keeps things interesting. Lot of ways they could spin the baby angle. Curious to see where the writers take it. I like the show for the most part. I'm not a fan of the overwrought violence. If they tone that aspect down just a bit, it would work better imo. The back and forth between Riddler and Penguin is pretty fun. I really would like to seem more from Bruce though. He's making for a pretty lousy Batman character imo.

2 episodes left.

I've been thinking the same thing. It's the only way to make sense of it.

Works for me, although, I kinda like the feud between Barbara and Lee. Keeps things interesting. Lot of ways they could spin the baby angle. Curious to see where the writers take it. I like the show for the most part. I'm not a fan of the overwrought violence. If they tone that aspect down just a bit, it would work better imo. The back and forth between Riddler and Penguin is pretty fun. I really would like to seem more from Bruce though. He's making for a pretty lousy Batman character imo.

Agreed with everything you say about Bruce. He just seems off... from the stupid-looking hairdo to his whole demeanor. It's obviously by design, but it's coming across horrible. It's just not vibing for me.

The last episode was the best one of Season 5. To me this season has been a big let down, no where near as good as the previous seasons. But I have a feeling the last two will be dynamite.

Sure seems like a lot to do in two episodes to wrap everything up.

So it's still a rumor and maybe some people don't want to know about the final episode so I'll put it in spoilers.
The big rumor is that the finale jumps 10 years in the future and we're straight up getting Batman. They cast a 6'4 actor to play the physical role while David's face and voice will be used to complete Batman. And we'll be seeing the Batcave.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom