Gotta give Sean Salisbury some credit (1 Viewer)

folks, nothing is going to change with these talking heads until we beat a team like the cowboys or the giants on the road. if we beat both of them people will start to come around, remember these are the saints and they have a history of underachievement and this team needs to change that history.

folks, nothing is going to change with these talking heads until we beat a team like the cowboys or the giants on the road. if we beat both of them people will start to come around, remember these are the saints and they have a history of underachievement and this team needs to change that history.

I think this is what everyone is getting tired of. Yeah the Saints beat the Eagles, but, they swept Tampa & Atlanta, but, they had a shootout with the Steelers, but, etc. etc. etc.... It's like our season has been one big excuse. I'm sorry, but to win in someone else's house no matter the caliber of the team is a big deal in the NFL. IMO, beating the Giants and Cowboys on the road will still end up in some excuse because you know the Giants are reeling and Romo was due for a letdown, or something like that.

I don't care what they say. Let's hope the Saints win out, get that bye and home field so that I can go broke buying my play-off tickets. :hihi:

Salisbury lost all credibility to me when, discussing Mike Vick's character, he defined him as a "class" guy (this after the fan flip-off).

That's just maroonic to me.

the panthers are becoming more overrated than Atlanta at least atlanta is losing now and everyone is seeing how MV is what i like to call a Entertainer not a Leader!! Carloina loses to ****ty teams and you still got ******* people like Sean Sailsbury saying there gonna win the NFC south:_rofl:

Yep, if we would have beaten Pittsburgh then alot of this talk would have already stopped. We need to handle Dallas and the Giants on the road then we can make some noise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom