Gotta Re-sign Jameis at This Point (6 Viewers)

Yep and the irony is it’s probably more likely Winston is back next season because our options are now severely limited.

The only way JW is back next season now... Is if Pete Carmichael is retained. Even then it's still no where near a given or highly likely... and yes, options will be limited.... JMO.

Last edited:
Wouldn't blame him. Payton was the reason Winston took two bargain basement deals in a row. That extension for Taysom looks especially horrible in light of this.

Byron Leftwich was Winston's OC in Tampa, and is one of he names of people interviewing for Head Coaching positions. Maybe if Leftwich is named our HC, Winston and him get the band back together.

Byron Leftwich was Winston's OC in Tampa, and is one of he names of people interviewing for Head Coaching positions. Maybe if Leftwich is named our HC, Winston and him get the band back together.
I wouldn't mind Byron as head coach. I think he's earned his shot to at least interview.

I don't like Jackson's style of QB play...Re: JW, you may hate him, but JW is the best pocket passer available to us at cost for the foreseeable future.

Yep, Lamar Jackson, the current way they have him run the Raven's offense is basically an season ending injury waiting to happen.

I would take JW over him all day every day....not even close....

@NOFALCONS10

Well... The odds of us drafting a QB just went up... Probably not in a good way at all.

Jameis will go to the situation that is best for him. I'm not sure how that's still the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom