Gotta talk the B word (1 Viewer)

champ76

Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's Rich Eisen introducing a segment with Farve and Warner.

When will it end? :jpshakehead:

How could he not mention it with both Brett and Kurt sitting there? Brett's never made a big deal about it anyway.

How could he not mention it with both Brett and Kurt sitting there? Brett's never made a big deal about it anyway.

The segment is coming up.

I rather hear from DeMaurice Smith...

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&contentValue=50136885&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50136885n" />

He said you can't change the rules without changing the integrity of the game. Favre has always been a trooper.

Brett said basically the same thing he's always said. QBs always have a target on their chest, the main problem he has with that game is with the plays he didn't make. He also said the whole concussion thing being so big right now made the bounty thing blow up bigger than it should have.

He's great. Unfortunately the league has done such a good job blurring the difference between pay for performance and pay to injure that those who haven't followed this as much as we have assume the worst of the Saints.

I hate Goodell. He said something in his presser yesterday that explains all that went on. He complained that the players(all players) didn't get the message about bounties at first, but now they do.

So to get the point across, he deliberately exaggerated the Saints conduct and imposed shocking penalties so that no one could forget. *******

This was on NFLN which is the league's mouthpiece. I hope the other networks are ready to move on. I know I am.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom