Goya Boycott (1 Viewer)

Boycotting a business does no one any good! NEVER! It only ends up hurting those that work for the business and trying to make a living. But people gunna be people. Whatever floats your boat.
Do you know who it helps. The people that are doing the boycotting, because in some small way it makes us feel good about ourselves in a times That There is very little out there that we-can do . I guess this is the result of having a conscience.

Do you know who it helps. The people that are doing the boycotting, because in some small way it makes us feel good about ourselves in a times That There is very little out there that we-can do . I guess this is the result of having a conscience.
Not to mention all of these successful boycotts https://www.ethicalconsumer.org/ethicalcampaigns/boycotts/history-successful-boycotts

But you know, some other posters don't let the facts get in the way
Boycotts help a lot of people.

Last edited:
Boycotting a business does no one any good! NEVER! It only ends up hurting those that work for the business and trying to make a living. But people gunna be people. Whatever floats your boat.

You sure about that?

It's humorous how the American will boycott a product because the company "praises" the President, but eats up Communist China products from sweat shops. American privilege. So foolish and immature.

What's good for the goose ...

So foolish and immature.

Thank god that we have people like yourself who are oh so above it all.

Please keep doing you, and dont deign to enter the fray with those who might possibly exert even the tiniest bit of effort to effect any kind of change, since you can see that it’s a fool’s errand, and thankfully you are sooo much more enlightened than the rest of us.

I'll just say this. It's all stupid as fork. All of it. Not just Goya. But the oh ma gerd boycotts them cause *insert random arse stupid fork reason here*

IT'S ALL STUPID
i'm with bobe on this one.

there is always a reason to not buy anything, from any company. the reason may not be immediately apparent. given enough time, something will always become public.

at some point, consumers need to understand this. no major business operates completely ethically. knowingly or not, no matter the research, always a piece that creeps through.

realistically, i doubt any major corp does not have it's problems.

how the company responds to the issues, is what should be scrutinized.

I’m sure many of these protesters hearts are in the right place, but I get a chuckle out the fact that while those folks are typing out on their phones and laptops about protesting a company after the CEO praised Trump (so he must support kids being locked up in cages) there is more than a 60% chance those smartphones/laptops are made with cobalt mined by child slave labor.

Having said that, Spaniards have never really had an issue with Fascist regimes.

Additionally, I hope folks looking into what Goya is, or those trying their hand at cooking Latin food will try making Ropa Vieja.

I get a chuckle out of the fact that even though I have a few cans of Goya stuff in my pantry, if somebody says “Goya” to me I immediately think of the badarse artist rather than the food brand.

You that type huh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom