Grade the crowd yesterday (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I think the crowd was outstanding considering many thought this was going to be a cake walk. And the game was pretty much decided with 10 minutes left! Great job.

The crowd was very good yesterday.. Definitely not up to the Monday Night game level, but I doubt many games will reach that level.. Unless of course we're talking playoffs (playoffs? PLAYOFFS?).. We forced Smith to take several timeouts and there were at least one or two times when they should've called delay of game because the snap didn't occur until the playclock hit zero..

There were alot of people who were just sitting there.. The row in front of me would almost never stand up.. Never clapped, never cheered.. And they were Saints fans as far as I could tell.. People need to have more fun, enjoy themselves.. I would stand up and motion to those around me to stand up..

As far as a grade, I'd give it a solid B to B+..

Why has this become a weekly event? The crowd has proven themselves all year. Is there not enough to talk about with this team that we have to "grade the crowd?"

There where still way to many people just sitting there in the upper terrence area. Guess some people need cue cards. But I did notice on the sounds of the game on ESPN that during the Reggie Bush TD the dome sounded allot louder than any of the other stadiums they showed clips from.

Why has this become a weekly event? The crowd has proven themselves all year. Is there not enough to talk about with this team that we have to "grade the crowd?"

I have to agree with you on this one.

OK I will. the crowd gets a B- a lot of noise on key defensive plays, sounded great on the surround sound but to many people sitting down on big plays. you guys will have to try harder for the next game.
;)

I gave the crowd a B also, they could have been alot louder, and to many people sitting down.

OK I will. the crowd gets a B- a lot of noise on key defensive plays, sounded great on the surround sound but to many people sitting down on big plays. you guys will have to try harder for the next game.
;)

You should come help us out. :)

i would give section 603 a b.they got loud pretty the whole time we were on defense but they didnt wanna get loud when they were in the huddle so the whole time their in the huddle me and my brother are the only ones standing and screaming

I have to say, as much as I appreciated the foam finger giveaway, it hurt the crowd noise. It's hard to make as much noise clapping, when one hand is covered in foam.

You should come help us out. :)

I did for the Monday night game to open the season. my wife says its to expensive for me to keep flying back and forth to see the games. my neighbors know I'm a saints fan they hear me every week and if I could be there I would.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom