grandmother throws toddler off of five story tall walkway (1 Viewer)

So far in this thread, you're okay with media knocking on the parents' door, okay with frying a mentally-ill grandmother, and justifying capital punishment as a method of revenge.

Fun.

EDIT: I forgot extermination of crazy people in general. Somehow I missed that one. My apologies.

That's our Jonesy!

He should have his own radio show.

So far in this thread, you're okay with media knocking on the parents' door

I never said I'm okay with it. I just don't blame the media for the atrocity, I blame all of us. It's not bad media, it's bad people.

EDIT: I forgot extermination of crazy people in general. Somehow I missed that one. My apologies.

Apology accepted

Today we're outraged over such an event, but the day we figure out how to grind up little kids to fuel our SUV's, it won't be such a big deal.

Today we're outraged over such an event, but the day we figure out how to grind up little kids to fuel our SUV's, it won't be such a big deal.

soylent.jpg

okay with frying a mentally-ill grandmotherFun.

Is there a down side to killing the criminally insane that I'm not seeing? Educate me. Give me some examples of insane murderers who benefitted society more alive than dead. (And "boo hoo, it's just so darn MEAN" is not an acceptable response).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom